Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) March 11, 2009
Blinds Chalet offers consumers detailed information Faux Wood Blind in comparison to the Wood Blind. Ron Manwaring of Blinds Chalet clarifies, "We try to make it very clear to consumers that the price tag isn't the only thing to consider when choosing between faux wood and real wood blinds. Blinds Chalet offers purchasing advice to customers so that they can make an informed shopping decision:
Advantages of Faux Wood Blinds:
1. Lower cost
2. Durability; an added advantage for consumers with pets or children.
3. Moisture resistant; ideal for high moisture areas like kitchens and bathrooms.
4. Easy to clean and maintain.
Advantages of Real Wood Blinds:
1. Aesthetics; they look and feel like real wood with a variety of stains enhancing the grain.
2. Wide variety of colors/stains and custom options.
3. Lighter weight than faux wood; when considering large window blinds the heavier weight of faux wood can sometimes make the daily use of the product (raising and lowering) problematic and shorten the life of the blinds.
For more information on Blinds Chalet or current trends in the industry contact Ron Manwaring at info (at) blindschalet (dot) com or by phone at: 1-888-633-7840 or 480-633-7840. Or visit Blinds Chalet online at http://www.blindschalet.com.
1-888-633-7840 or 480-633-7840
info (at) blindschalet (dot) com