With such incredible deals in the market, we are thrilled to be able to honor and celebrate the top 94 travel companies who have surpassed our deal evaluation criteria
Niagara Falls, Canada (PRWEB) March 15, 2009
The Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa was chosen as a 2009 Travelzoo Awards finalist in the category of Outstanding Deals by an Individual Hotel Marketed in Canada.
The Travelzoo Awards, also known as 'The Tzoos', celebrate the companies behind the best deals in travel, including airlines, hotels, vacation companies, cruise agencies, cruise lines, shows & events, car rentals and destinations. Travelzoo's 85 deal experts around the world evaluated more than 80,000 deals to uncover the companies behind the best deals in 23 categories.
"With such incredible deals in the market, we are thrilled to be able to honor and celebrate the top 94 travel companies who have surpassed our deal evaluation criteria," said Shirley Tafoya, President, North America, Travelzoo. "These finalists continue to inspire consumers to take their next trip and ultimately help drive demand for travel within the U.S. and abroad."
Travelzoo Award finalists will be recognized and winners will be announced at the 3rd Annual Travelzoo Awards ceremony taking place on Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at the Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta. For more information visit http://www.travelzoo.com/tzoos.
"We were so excited in 2007 when we were nominated at their first awards gala. We came back home empty-handed but had an incredible time in Vegas where the event was hosted. This year, we're even more excited because just being nominated twice means Travelzoo recognizes the fact that we really do offer some of the best hotel deals out there." said Vee Popat, Marketing Manager for the Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa.
In order to determine the 2009 Travelzoo Award Finalists Travelzoo's deal experts evaluated over 80,000 deals researched in 2008 on the following 5-point scale:
1. Reliability: The Test Booking Center™ performed over 115,000 verifications on deals published by Travelzoo in 2008.
2. Appeal: Of the more than 200,000 user ratings collected by Travelzoo in 2008, Finalist companies consistently achieved user rating scores of between 4.5 and the highest score of 6.
3. Competitiveness: Travelzoo Award Finalists offered competitive travel deals that were considered outstanding compared to similar offerings in the marketplace.
4. Consistency: All companies consistently provided Travelzoo users with exceptional offers throughout the past year that inspired incremental travel, based on both qualitative and quantitative user feedback.
5. Quality: Travelzoo's 85 deal experts in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, regularly consult with more than 1,000 travel companies around the world to uncover the best deals. All deal experts were surveyed for their nominations in 23 categories to arrive at preliminary nominations.
About Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa:
World-class service awaits you at the Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa - Niagara's premier four-diamond, five-star luxury hotel, 100 yards from the edge of Niagara Falls. As closest hotel to the Falls, this hotel boasts 432 Fallsview guestrooms, on-site state-of-the-art Spa and fine dining in the Terrapin Grille Fallsview Restaurant and all the amenities you've come to expect from the number one hotel brand in the world.
Travelzoo is a global Internet media company. Travelzoo's media properties, which reach more than 14 million travel enthusiasts in the U.S., Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Spain, Taiwan and the U.K., include the Travelzoo® Web site, the Top 20® list, the Newsflash™ e-mail alert service, the Travelzoo Network™, the SuperSearch™ search tool, and the Fly.com™ search engine. Travelzoo publishes offers from more than 1,000 advertisers from around the world. Travelzoo's deal experts review offers to find the best travel deals and confirm their true value. Travelzoo's global headquarters is in New York City.