Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) March 15, 2009
Seneca Data, the leading source of innovative technology solutions, today announced two new 15.4" Nexlink Carbon notebooks representing a quantum leap beyond the barebone and "whitebook" systems currently available to System Builders and VARs.
With industrial design, feature set, and warranty normally found only in tier one systems, the Nexlink Carbon 4200 notebook offers:
- Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology
- Elegant 15.4" design that is appealing to business and consumer markets
- Built in accelerometer that: Parks the shock mounted hard disk to avoid data loss in case of drop or shock; Provides anti-theft deterrence with an alarm that sounds for unauthorized movement of the notebook
- Industry leading 1 year depot and 1 year LCD accidental damage warranty (standard)
- Field serviceable design with robust repair parts strategy
- Barebone, private label, co-branded, and Nexlink branded systems
- Sales and marketing tools to help System Builders and VARs grow unit sales
The Nexlink Carbon 4225 includes the above and is augmented with an NVIDIA GeForce 9500M graphics processing unit (GPU) for powerful visual computing.
"Our next generation Nexlink Carbon notebooks offer System Builders and VARs a leap ahead of traditionally available barebone and whitebook offerings," said Steve Maser, Vice President of Product Development and Marketing. "With a broadly appealing design, unique tier one features, and the ability to hit competitive price points, our value is second to none."
Seneca Data will begin accepting orders for Nexlink Carbon 4200 and 4225 units in April 2009. Volume unit shipments are planned for Q2, 2009.
For more information, contact matth (at) senecadata (dot)com or visit http://www.nexlink.com.
About Seneca Data:
Founded in 1979, Seneca Data has grown into a premier manufacturer of custom computer systems and value-added distributor of information technology products across the USA. Seneca Data manufactures custom built, made-to-order computers under the brand name Nexlink® for OEM, channel and gov/ed customers. In 2008, Seneca Data founded Renovate Manufacturing, LLC, an affiliate company focused on the outsourced computer remanufacturing market.
# # #