Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) March 19, 2009
http://www.mycarqna.com is the first Indian car community focused on green cars for everyone. Green is not a label or a certification; it is a state of mind that, to us, means the product is created through environmentally and socially conscious means.
Our goal is to bring awareness and know-how to the mainstream Indian population about how our transportation choices affect the environment. Our main focus is on evangelizing the green car movement and helping car buyers and manufacturers in India to make the right decisions when it comes to the environment.
http://www.mycarqna.com allows the community to:
- Research cars by make, model, variant, price range, fuel economy, body style and car segment prior to a buying decision.
- Post car reviews with specific experiences in performance, style, comfort, value for money, and a green rating.
- Ask a question in which you are looking for an answer or solution, thereby giving other users the opportunity to present an answer. Users are then able to flag the best response so that future users can benefit from the information.
- Post answers to unanswered questions and win green points.
- Vote on content to improve its rating and ensure the community spends more time on important articles.
- Review upcoming cars in 2009 and 2010.
- Track your participation via your votes and earn green points for reward and recognition.
- Browse the car image galleries and videos.
For information, please write to info at mycarqna dot com.