the single worst environmental, and serious health disaster ever faced by US and Canadian homeowners. We are with you, and we will do our best to protect you, and to keep you informed about this disaster.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) March 19, 2009
Americas Watchdog's Homeowners Consumer Center is now saying the toxic Chinese drywall situation 1000 times worse that they ever dreamed. "Not only is the drywall in every US state, including Florida, California, Nevada, Arizona and Texas, it is also in Canada and Australia. Even worse, aside from turning electrical wiring or copper black, exposure to the toxic Chinese drywall could make homeowners, or their families very sick. Exposure could even kill." The Homeowners Consumer Center is strongly advising homeowners in Florida and Virginia to not take home builders offers of a quick fix re-drywall, until they know more. "If the gasses emitted from the toxic Chinese drywall has been absorbed by a home's studs, plywood, trusses, carpets and furniture, the home might have to be bulldozed. This is the worst environmental disaster ever faced by US homeowners." For more information please contact the Homeowners Consumer Center at Http://HomeownersConsumerCenter.Com or contact the group at 866-714-6466.
Note to US Homebuilders: "We have just spent the week in Florida. Homes you say have no Chinese toxic drywall in fact do have it. Stop lying to US homeowners, or we will make Hell look like a five star resort for your corporation."
What are the indications of toxic Chinese drywall?
- The house has to have been built or remodeled after 2000. Most homes that will have the toxic Chinese drywall were built between 2004 and 2007
- There may be a rotten egg, sulfur-type, or acid type smell in the home or condominium.
- Homeowners, building owners, or occupants in most cases will have seen continuous failures of their air conditioning coils, or HVAC units beyond anything normal.
- Homeowners, building owners, or occupants may have noticed corroded, or black electrical wiring in their walls, in properties built, or remodeled since 2001. Homeowners who suspect their home may have the Chinese drywall can remove electrical receptacle plates to see if the cooper ground wire has turned black. If a homeowner in any state sees this, they should call the Homeowners Consumer Center immediately at 866-714-6466.
- Homeowners, building owners or occupants may have experienced mild to severe upper respiratory problems, nose bleeds, headaches or other potentially serious medical conditions.
- Oven, or stove elements, or refrigerator coils may have failed in the homes, or condominiums a number of times.
- Silver jewelry or silver plated utensils may be tarnished.
- Family pets may have died from exposure in US homes with Chinese toxic drywall.
Note to California, Arizona, Colorado and Nevada media: Please call the Homeowners Conumer Center at 866-714-6466. The toxic Chinese drywall is all over the US Southwest and the US Mountain west
Americas Watchdog is calling the imported toxic Chinese drywall issue, "the single worst environmental, and serious health disaster ever faced by US and Canadian homeowners. We are with you, and we will do our best to protect you, and to keep you informed about this disaster." For more information, homeowners who know, or suspect they have the imported Chinese drywall in their home, subdivision, condominium or town home, or members of local or national members of the news media, please call the Homeowners Consumer Center anytime at 866-714-6466 or contact them via their web site at Http://HomeownersConsumerCenter.Com.
Americas Watchdog's Homeowners Consumer Center is all about homeowner protection and corporate responsibility.
# # #