This is a critical time for dental practices everywhere
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 26, 2009
The Warschaw Learning Institute, a leader in dental office management training in the U.S. and Canada, will host a seminar on June 6, 2009 at the Radisson, Los Angeles Westside, titled "Recession Proof Your Practice." Featuring speaker Debra Hewitt, the seminar is designed to provide entire practice teams with strategic approaches for surviving the current economic storm.
"This is a critical time for dental practices everywhere," explains Cathy Warschaw, the director of the Warschaw Learning Institute. "It is not unusual during strained economic times for people to delay or put off altogether their dental work, even routine cleanings. So it's important that dental practices understand that there are concrete steps they can take to operate more efficiently and profitably, as well as how they can market themselves in tough times. It's not much different than what other small businesses must learn to do to survive." Warschaw added that the seminar is also an ideal team building opportunity.
The Seminar will cover the following topics:
- Implementing concrete strategies for retaining current patients
- Creative, grassroots marketing to help expand the patient base
- Boosting profits
- Implementing key procedures for achieving greater efficiency and productivity
- Strengthening the practice's time management systems
- Reducing chaos and improving predictability through proven administrative systems
- Creating a vision and mission for your practice
- Catering to patients that fit that vision and mission
- Enhancing external and internal marketing programs
- Improving customer service policies and procedures
- Focusing on customer loyalty and retention
The cost for the seminar is $125 per person through April; after May 1st the cost is $175.
Attendees receive 6 Continuing Education credits. Registration can be done online by visiting
http://www.WarschawLearningInstitute.com or by calling (888) 822-0917.
The Warschaw Learning Institute is an American Dental Association CERP recognized provider and is also recognized by the Academy of General Dentistry, Dental Board of California and the Dental Assisting National Board.
Debra Hewitt grew up in Minnesota but has lived in Arizona since 1985. She has worked in the dental profession since 1982. Debra has coached more than 250 dentists and their teams.
The Warschaw Learning Institute has both national and international credentials and is focused on providing in-person and online courses designed for dental professionals, including dentists, dental assistants, office managers, hygienists and existing front office staff, as well as newbies to the dental field.