Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 29, 2009
Organizers of "Get Hired" include radio stations Q100, Rock 100.5, and 99x, and more than a dozen Atlanta employers and career counseling organizations.
The Boot Camp features topics including:
Atlanta careers in massage therapy
Atlanta spa careers
Atlanta esthetician career info
Topping the speakers list is Martin Sprock, founder and CEO of Raving Brands -- better known to Atlantans as Flying Biscuit, Planet Smoothie, Moe's, Boneheads, Doc Green's, and Shane's Rib Shack. Next, Southside Steve Rickman of Rock 100.5 will explain how he went "from fired to hired" and became known as the "hardest working man in radio."
Other prominent business leaders will share the paths they took to change their careers or forge out their own, with practical tips for making yourself marketable in tough times.
The Atlanta School of Massage will be on hand to show participants how they can land an Atlanta career in massage therapy. Meanwhile, representatives from the [Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics will explain Atlanta spa careers and provide Atlanta esthetician career info.
The boot camp will take place at the North Atlanta Trade Center on Tuesday March 31 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. More information is available at Q100atlanta.com.
Atlanta School of Massage, an international leader and pioneering massage therapy school, is celebrating 28 years of preparing students for successful massage therapy careers.
- First school of massage therapy in Georgia;
- First school of massage therapy in Georgia to be accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT);
- Named an ACCSCT 2004 School of Distinction;
- First school of massage therapy in Georgia to be approved by the U.S. Department of Education to offer Title IV funding;
- First to partner with Emory University on research into the beneficial effects of neuromuscular therapy on patients with Parkinson's disease; and
- First school of massage therapy in Georgia to open a skin care division, Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics.
Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics was named a School of Distinction by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) national accrediting agency.
Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics is the premier esthetics school in Georgia, and stands out among the leaders across the country, because:
- The AIA program is accredited by the ACCSCT and authorized by the US Department of Education to offer Title IV funding.
- Staff has 25 years of experience running a successful massage therapy school.
- Faculty recruits high-quality teachers, not only from throughout the US but also from Europe, where current skincare education standards are more rigorous.