we can't tell what is wrong with you.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) March 30, 2009
Americas Watchdog's Homeowners Consumer Center has been leading a state by state, and national investigation of toxic Chinese drywall used in new US home subdivisions, and condominiums built since 2003. The group is now announcing its newest list of indicators for homeowners who might suspect the toxic Chinese drywall is in their home. This is the most up to date list of indicators in the world for this potentially lethal product. The group is also now saying that a sulphur or rotten egg type smell may, or may not be present in a home, with the toxic Chinese drywall. "To us, the bigger indicators are health issues that appeared when the homeowner moved into the home, combined with tarnished or blackened copper electrical wires and or repeated air conditioning failures or AC coils turning black." If a homeowner suspects they have the toxic Chinese drywall in their home please contact the Homeowners Consumer Center immediately at 866-714-6466 or contact them via their web site at http://HomeownersConsumerCenter.Com
What Are The Updated Indicators Of A Home or Condominium Having Toxic Chinese Drywall?
The house has to have been built or remodeled after 2000. Most homes that will have the toxic Chinese drywall were built between 2003 & 2007
Most Importantly Health & Toxic Chinese Drywall:
- There have been no formal health studies on the affects of exposure to toxic Chinese dry wall. However, some common denominators appear to present, as follow: nose bleeds, headaches, coughs, upper respiratory or sinus issues, rashes. In many cases victims have gone to a physician or a emergency room only to be told, "we can't tell what is wrong with you." The Homeowners Consumer Center believes that exposure to toxic Chinese drywall, and some of these medical symptoms are related, because homeowners in new homes in different parts of the country, different states, all share two things in common---the fact that Chinese drywall is in their house & they have these medical conditions. In many cases not everyone in the family will share the same symptoms. In some cases, the adults are fine, but the children are sick, or in other cases, the adults are sick and the kids are not. In many cases all of the homes occupants are sick. If you live in a home & suspect toxic Chinese drywall is present you can call the Homeowners Consumer Center anytime at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via their web site at Http://HomeownersConsumerCenter.Com
- Family pets may have died from exposure in US homes with Chinese toxic drywall
Note with respect to health & exposure to toxic Chinese drywall one the Homeowners Consumer Center has heard repeatedly is, "I am in the house with the suspected Chinese drywall & I feel sick, or my family members are sick. We leave the home for a few days, or a week, & we all feel better."
Other Indicators of Toxic Chinese Drywall In A New US Home, Town Home or Condominium:
- Homeowners, building owners, or occupants in most cases will have seen continuous failures of their air conditioning coils, or HVAC units beyond anything normal. Homeowners who suspect they might have the toxic Chinese drywall in their home should check the cooper coils on their air conditioning units. If the AC copper coils have turned black, or a grayish black they should contact the Homeowners Consumer Center at 866-714-6466.
- Homeowners, building owners, or occupants may have noticed corroded, or black electrical wiring in their walls in properties built or remodeled since 2001. Many homeowners who have the toxic Chinese drywall in their home might have copper ground wires in the electrical receptacles that have turned black. Homeowners who suspect their home may have the Chinese drywall can remove electrical receptacle plates to see if the cooper ground wire has turned black. If a homeowner in any state sees this, they should call the Homeowners Consumer Center immediately at 866-714-6466.
- Oven, or stove elements, or refrigerator coils may have failed in the homes, or condominiums a number of times. The homeowners Consumer Center has also discovered that computers, microwave information display panels may have failed in homes, where the toxic Chinese drywall is present.
- Light bulbs in homes with toxic Chinese drywall may burn out at a much faster rate than specified by the manufacturer.
- High end silver jewelry, or silver plated utensils may be tarnished.
What US States have the toxic Chinese drywall in some new homes built between 2003 & 2007? Florida, Georgia, the Carolina's, Virginia, Maryland, Texas, California, Colorado, Nevada, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oregon, Washington, Alabama, Oklahoma.
If a homeowner is concerned about toxic Chinese drywall being in their new home, built after 2002, they should contact the Homeowners Consumer Center immediately at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via their web site at Http://HomeownersConsumerCenter.Com
Americas Watchdog & its Homeowners Consumer Center are all about homeowner protection & corporate responsibility.
Americas Watchdog is also blasting nearly all major US homebuilders for allowing undocumented workers to build the vast majority of new US homes since 2001. "There is one other slight problem. In most cases, no one paid any taxes on the workers. Perhaps if we had required that only documented US citizens build the homes, we would not be in this gigantic mess today." Americas Watchdog alerted the US Internal Revenue Service of what it considers to be the largest cases of tax fraud in US history in 2005 & no one ever got back to them from the IRS.