La Quinta, CA (PRWEB) May 26, 2009
At their Southern California development offices today, RedHorse Systems, Inc., announced the release of Version 2.0 of their CRM product. Following the initial release of the product in December 2008, Founder and Chief Development Officer, Connie Koch, noted that this is a critical release as all of the Standard Business Modules are now thoroughly integrated in the standard CRM product, including many of the improvements noted below.
RedHorse CRM™ is quickly gaining attention in the SMB CRM space, as many of the traditional players have abandoned the 5-50 user market. RedHorse CRM 2.0 is the industry's first comprehensive CRM product in the $595 (SRP) category to include enterprise-class CRM functionality bundled with best-in-class Business Modules for Quoting, Marketing Campaign Management, Service Ticket Tracking, Billing, Project Management and of course Outlook and QuickBooks Integration - all standard for $595 per user.
VP of Sales & Marketing, Chris Staller is quoted as saying, "Connie has spent the last 15 years developing software for the CRM market and it was her objective to provide a cost-effective, yet complete package that a company could use for all aspects of their business. And with the 2.0 release RedHorse CRM has achieved this goal. In this economy, small-businesses that seize the opportunity to retool and reinvent will come out on top. RedHorse wants to provide these survivors with a complete solution to manage their sales, marketing and service business."
RedHorse is also gaining traction with their No-Hassel Maintenance Program and Guarantee, as the first year of Software Maintenance is included as part of the initial purchase, with no minimums. Add in a 90-Day unconditional guarantee (less professional services) and the barrier to entry is very low for a new organization to purchase an enterprise-class CRM solution or for existing users of a competitive product to import-and-upgrade at the least cost possible.
Beside a completely integrated release of all Standard Business Modules, CRM 2.0 includes some of the following performance and feature upgrades:
1. Ability to create custom Toolbars to provide access to functions inside and out of CRM
2. Quoting and Service Ticket Templates that are user configurable for their business needs.
3. Internal Projects that do not require selling a product
4. Improved SQL Primary Keys and a transition away from legacy SQL data types.
5. Goldmine Import functions - both dBase and SQL Versions
6. New Web Import actions: Use of key codes to tie imports to marketing campaigns and ability to add contacts to Groups
7. Tabbed-windows and Improved Calendar Design
8. New Webinar Tracking feature for Campaign Management
9. Integrated Knowledge Base.
10. TAPI Dialer Interface
11. Full-text Search Capabilities, including Simple and Advanced Query Functionality across the entire database.
12. Outlook and QuickBooks Integration Native
For more information on RedHorse Systems, call (888) 831-9012 or go to http://www.redhorsesystems.com. RedHorse CRM is sold through a network of dedicated Value-Added-Resellers who all offer complete professional services to ensure a successful user experience. Check out the website to find a Reseller near you.