It allows for greater maneuverability and flexibility when inspecting small, difficult-to-reach spaces that were previously impossible to access. This lightweight and compact unit allows users to easily stow the microDrain in any truck and carry onto any jobsite.
Elyria, Ohio (PRWEB) June 20, 2009
- The SeeSnake microDrain inspection system features a 30-foot flexible cable and a small 22-millimeter diameter camera head that allows for more accessibility and efficiency in inspection jobs.
- The flexibility of the cable and tight turn radius of the camera head allows for access through many toilet traps and small P traps without the need to disassemble or dismantle plumbing fixtures.
- The durable and rugged microDrain inspection system is lightweight and easy to carry making it more accessible for everyday use and an easier fit on every truck. The unit is 19-inches high and 4 1/2-inches wide.
- Multiple monitor compatibility allows users to use the microDrain reel with any SeeSnake monitor or the microEXPLORER™ digital inspection camera to capture still and video images.
- The SeeSnake microDrain inspection system is backed by the RIDGID lifetime warranty.
Sarah Golish, director, inspection systems and networks, RIDGID
- "The RIDGID SeeSnake microDrain inspection system represents a huge leap forward in drain inspection technology paired with the durability expected from RIDGID."
"It allows for greater maneuverability and flexibility when inspecting small, difficult-to-reach spaces that were previously impossible to access. This lightweight and compact unit allows users to easily stow the microDrain in any truck and carry onto any jobsite."
RIDGID®, a leading manufacturer of hand and power tools, markets its products in more than 140 countries. The company's broad offering of more than 300 types of tools serve the rental, plumbing, HVAC/R, utility, industrial, electrical, petroleum, institutional, commercial and hardware markets. RIDGID is part of Emerson Professional Tools™, a business of Emerson, which brings technology and engineering together to design and produce some of the highest-quality tools and equipment in the world. From wet/dry vacs to the industry's best-selling pipe diagnostic system, key brands include RIDGID®, KNAACK® and WEATHER GUARD®.