Minneapolis, Minnesota (PRWEB) November 16, 2009
Xcedex Inc., the premier virtualization planning and deployment software firm focused on enabling businesses to unlock the potential of virtualization with confidence through the assessment, design, deployment, and management of virtualization launches innovative Xcelerate© Program geared towards enablement of prospective partners to be a registered trained Xcedex Alliance Partner and as a result become a licensed user and gain access to our flagship software suite, X_Factor. Prospective partners and users alike upon arriving at Xcedex's website, http://www.Xcedex.com, have at their disposal a wealth of knowledge, FAQ's, supporting documentation, and the ability to apply to become a Xcedex Alliance partner and subsequently obtain a licensed copy of X_Factor with ease and efficiency.
Xcedex's Software as a Service (SaaS) based model aligns with our partner's business model while allowing for rapid deployment and ease of use integration into their respective lines of business that span from sales to professional services to managed services, outsourcing, and support organizations. Xcedex delivers their portfolio of products to include our flagship product X_Factor software exclusively through our channel partners. X_Factor's advanced capabilities create a number of opportunities for our partners to accentuate their core products, consulting and professional services to their clients. These include data center assessments, physical to virtual migration, business continuity planning, virtualization and storage capacity planning and utilization, implementation and deployment, policy-based automation development and various managed services.
Benefits of Xcelerate© Program
- Participation in the Xcedex Xcelerate© Program will facilitate Xcedex X_Factor© virtualization software support by providing highly effective sales and marketing tools, pre-sales and virtualization solution technical training and education and rapid response sales, marketing and technical assistance
- Xcedex virtualization solutions will open new market opportunities for our business partners leveraging Xcedex's mature brand
- Jumpstart and enhance your virtualization practice with X_Factor's "virtualization in a box" approach
The X_Factor User License 3 Step Process
The process to obtain an X_Factor license rapidly and effectively is a three (3) step process:
1. Fill out Xcedex Partner or User Form. Read and sign the Xcedex license/partner agreement. Xcedex will review and send notification of approval status.
2. Upon notification of approval of the application or user form you purchase a copy of the licensed X_Factor software.
3. Registered licensed users attend a short webinar learning course on X_Factor then deploy X_Factor into new or existing opportunities to drive virtualization planning, design, and deployment for both desktops and server virtualization.
The Xcelerate© Program offers alliance partners and users marketing and sales support benefits, enhanced online education and certification training, secure deal registration and margin protection, and an enhanced partner Web portal for support.
"Xcedex is committed to provide our partners a reasonably priced software suite that will enable them to pursue new business opportunities as well as expanding their existing portfolio of solutions within their current clients with flexible pricing that results in positive economic returns to the bottom-line", says Chris Taylor, Founder, President and CEO, Xcedex. "Xcedex quickly discovered upon transition from a direct sales model to a channel model that the volume of prospective partners globally demand a process by which they can rapidly get trained, qualified, and registered to leverage X_Factor to keep up with pent up demand created by the virtualization wave and we believe Xcelerate will satisfy this demand."
"The Xcedex Alliance Team is delighted to offer this program to our partners and I fully expect to see further expansion and growth of our alliance organization in a proven area of high growth for us," says Ron Cheney, Executive Vice President, sales and operations, Xcedex. "Through this expansion we are executing on our strategy of building a foundation for growth fueled by our Global Alliance Channel Program."
Xcedex is the leading virtualization planning and deployment software firm focused on enabling businesses to unlock the potential of virtualization with confidence through the assessment, design, deployment, and management of virtualization. Information about Xcedex's products and services can be found at http://www.Xcedex.com.
# # #