Using Social Media to Grow Your Staging Business
Stockton, CA (PRWEB) January 7, 2010
Real Estate Staging Association (RESA®) First International Conference taking place January 24-26th at the Treasure Island Hotel in fabulous Las Vegas Nevada, has sold out. Find out why.
The First International Staging Conference has completely sold out. This is the only conference focused on development opportunities for professional real estate stagers. The staging conference will provide a venue for education and networking in a rapidly growing profession that is gaining global recognition.
- Mike Robbins, author of the bestselling book, Focus on the Good Stuff: The Power of Appreciation and the new book Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken.
- David Avrin Marketing and Branding Expert and author of, It’s Not Who You Know, It’s Who Knows YOU! – The Small Business Guide to Raising Your Profits by Raising Your Profile
- Ginny Mees Networking & Real Estate Expert from WomenHomeOwners.com
- Erik Pelton Trademark Attorney will be speaking on “Trademark and Copyright Law-How it Affects Your Staging Business”.
- Ricardo Bueno a social media expert with RibeezieMedia.com will be speaking on “Using Social Media to Grow Your Staging Business”.
- Audra Slinkey, President of Home Staging Resource, and Website and SEO Expert will speak on Ten Critical Keys to Every Successful
- Ashley Whittenberger President/CEO of the Interiority Complex will speak on how to price your home staging business. The conference will also include four additional workshops and a panel of experts.
Show Homes, Home Staging Resource, Peninsula Excess Insurance, Certified Staging Professionals, CORT, Easy Designer Websites, MirrorMate, WomenHomeOwners.com, TM4SmallBiz.com, the Visibility Coach, One Day Decorating and Mike Robbins.
For further details on the conference visit http://www.RESAConference.com The Real Estate Staging Association is the member run trade organization for professional stagers in North America. We provide support services and educational resources for professional stagers in addition to providing vital information regarding the benefits of staging to Realtors and consumer. For more information on staging or to hire a professional stager, contact Shell Brodnax or visit the RESA Web site at http://www.RealEstateStagingAssociation.com or call 800-201-8687.