Nosara, Costa Rica (PRWEB) January 18, 2010
Safari Surf School, Costa Rica’s premier surfing school and camp, is presenting GRAMMY®-nominated and chart-topping guitarist Craig Chaquico for a week of sun, surf, smooth jazz and support for local wildlife February 11 to 18.
Guests will enjoy a special package of VIP treatment and luxury accommodation on Valentine’s Day and throughout the week, featuring the many natural attractions and activities on Costa Rica’s scenic Pacific Coast, as well as a series of concerts by Craig Chaquico.
Chaquico has been rated on Billboard Magazines #1 songs and CDs as a solo artist. He was nominated "Guitar Player" magazine readers poll winner for #1 Best Pop Instrumental Guitarist and voted Top 100 "Best Guitarists" of all time in Jazziz Magazine. Before launching his jazz career, he was the lead guitarist, principal songwriter, and founding member of multi-platinum supergroups Jefferson Starship and then Starship.
Among the concert series in Nosara will be a fundraiser at the Harbor Reef Lodge for the Nosara Animal Refuge, which is working to protect threatened Howler Monkeys and other wildlife in the region.
“Guests are really going to enjoy a special week if they want to celebrate Valentine’s Day, jam with Craig, surf, support a great environmental cause, and just soak in the “pura vida” of Costa Rica and Nosara,” said Tim Marsh, co-owner of Safari Surf School.
The “all-inclusive” guest package from Safari Surf School, in conjunction with Sweet Travels, features:
- Round-trip transportation via shuttle taxi from Liberia or San Jose to Nosara.
- 7 nights of luxury accommodations and daily breakfast at L'acqua Viva Resort & Spa
- Cocktail reception (meet & greet) with Chaquico.
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Nosara Animal Refuge and SIBU Sanctuary.
- Concert at Harbor Reef Lodge.
- Dinner and concert at L'acqua Viva Resort & Spa
- Valentines Day "Sunset and Tapas" Concert at L'acqua Viva.
- Back stage access at all Craig Chaquico events
- Miss Sky Canopy Zip Line Tour
- Safari Surf School Day at the Beach with Craig.
- Surf lessons including all equipment, photos and viewing party at Casa Tucan.
For details on pricing, customized packages and other information, visit http://www.safarisurfschool.com or call toll-free 866-433-3355.
About Safari Surf School
Founded by brothers Tim and Tyler Marsh in 2000, Safari Surf School is Costa Rica’s premier surfing school and camp. In addition to surf lessons from ISA certified instructors, Safari offers complete vacation packages including a range of accommodations, dining, transportation and numerous other activities such as fishing, zip-lining, nature tours, yoga, massage, horseback riding and more. The school is located at Playa Guiones near Nosara on Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast. Business and administrative operations are based in San Diego, CA, U.S.A. For more information, visit http://www.safarisurfschool.com