Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) January 31, 2010
As more articles, health studies and eye-opening reports on menopause surface, women who suffer from the symptoms are flocking to all-natural estrogen creams, like Prozestra, to seek a safe and effective, affordable means of dealing with external and internal associated ailments. Since such estrogen creams deliver the key female hormone (estrogen) that depletes during the onset of this natural female hormonal shift, estrogen creams, like Prozestra, are currently enjoying steady first quarter sales, because they offer topical relief for many of the associated physical signs of this female hormonal imbalance.
A menopause report that was published in early January by the Prudent Press Agency, advising women on how they can identify the signs of perimenopause and menopause, and what associated symptoms to expect, has more educated women seeking estrogen creams, like Prozestra, as effective, over-the-counter treatment options.
The article cites,
"Perimenopause can begin as early as the 30's for some women, or as late as the early-fifties. However the average age that symptoms begin is around 40. Since this is usually a very gradual process at first, some women misinterpret the symptoms at first. But here a few of the symptoms that you will find very common in most women, whether or not they appear early in your experience with perimenopause or much later.
The most common symptoms include:
- Irregular periods
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Moodiness, or irritability
- Tenderness in the breasts
- Weight gain, especially in the midsection
- Insomnia (sleeplessness)
- Low libido
- vaginal dryness"
The article further advises that women empower themselves to do something about the symptoms of their menopause, rather than nothing at all.
"Taking care of your health in general and learning more about how to cope with these symptoms is the best medicine, so don't sit idly and suffer in silence - learn to deal with these symptoms of menopause."
(Source: Internet, 2010; http://www.prudentpressagency.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=11729.)
The spokesperson for Prozestra, Cary Johnson, agrees that estrogen creams really do have much to offer women who are suffering from the throes of their menopause, as the aforementioned citing states.
"As more women are made aware of the many internal and external symptoms that the depletion of estrogen in their bodies can create, many are arming themselves with proven estrogen creams, like Prozestra, in order to harness the power of an externally-delivered estrogen cream that can easily be massaged into the affected areas and provide fast relief," Johnson says.
Prozestra all-natural progesterone cream is lightly dabbed and massaged twice daily to any of the following areas of the body: hands, belly, inner arms, neck, face, thighs, buttocks and breasts, until fully absorbed, alternating application sites with usage, as desired.
Most users will see and feel noticeable results from using Prozestra natural progesterone cream within 2-6 weeks of daily usage, when used as directed.
This product works best when combined with Pharmaxa Labs' all-natural menopause supplement, Menoquil.
Learn more about natural Prozestra estrogen cream at: http://www.Prozestra.com.
Learn more about all-natural Menoquil menopause supplement at: http://www.Menoquil.com.
- Developed by Pharmaxa Labs--a leading nutraceutical company
- Proven and effective method of balancing the body's ratio of estrogen to progesterone
- Contains no risky synthetic estrogens or progestins
- USP-grade micronized natural progesterone found in Prozestra is derived from wild yam and other all-natural, botanical and premium ingredient complexes
- Over three decades of studies have concluded that all-natural progesterone cream can reestablish hormonal balance and mitigate the symptoms of menopause
- Cream is easily massaged into general areas of the body, and works quickly to reduce the symptoms of menopause
- Product works best when used in combination with Pharmaxa Labs' all-natural menopause supplement, Menoquil
- Available over-the-counter, no doctor prescription is required
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- No known or documented, adverse side effects
- Visit them online for generous discounts off retail pricing and to learn more at: http://www.Prozestra.com