Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) May 1, 2010
The medical community is still at odds with the pros and cons of using synthetic hormones to treat the symptoms of menopause – like hormone replacement therapy (HRT) – because of the many known and associated side effects, as well as increased risks of contracting serious diseases. A recent article that took an in-depth look into these factors, as well as offering some insight on other natural treatment methods, has second quarter sales of Pharmaxa Labs’ best-selling supplement for treating menopause, Menoquil, on the rise.
In an article that was published in early April in the popular online news medium, Herald.ie, under the ‘Health and Beauty’ section, which was entitled, “The FAQS on HRT,” sheds some light on the many medical concerns that have propagated ever since the usage of hormone replacement therapy first began, and the many now known and underlying risks of HRT – such as increased risk of stroke and heart attack, as well as increased risk of contracting other serious illnesses, such as cancers. The article does, however, suggest that there are effective, all-natural alternatives that have been shown to efficiently treat the symptoms of menopause, but without causing any side effects.
The article cites,
“The FAQS on HRT
What are the alternatives?
There are alternative prescription medicines for the risk of heart attack and stroke. However, if you decide against HRT, there are few alternatives that are as effective for short-term menopause symptoms. There are complementary and herbal cures, which include compounds that act like oestrogen. Some of these carry the same risks as manufactured oestrogens. These are classified as foods rather than medicines, which means that they don't undergo the same rigorous testing. So far only black cohosh and vitamin E have been shown to be effective for hot-flushes and then only for the short term (six months).”
(Source: Internet, 2010; http://www.herald.ie/lifestyle/health-beauty/the-faqs-on-hrt-2125585.html.)
The spokesperson for Menoquil – one of the best-selling all-natural supplements for treating the symptoms of menopause – Thomas Jenkins, couldn’t agree more with the suggestions of natural treatment that are provided within the article.
“It is well researched articles, such as the cited aforementioned, that always stir up an air of consumer awareness that HRT is not the only effective route of managing the symptoms of your menopause, and that there is affordable, all-natural treatment options that are available,” Jenkins states.
As to why Menoquil is able to address some of the common ailments of menopause, such as hot flashes and night sweats, Jenkins adds that it’s all about the all-natural, proprietary ingredients contained within their supplement.
“Many menopausal women will experience vast relief from using Menoquil because it has been formulated using combinations of high-potency phytoestrogen botanicals, black cohosh, soy isoflavones, and other natural ingredients—which have been proven in relieving menopausal symptoms, as well as supporting a natural hormonal balance,” Jenkins explains.
Menoquil is taken as an all-natural herbal supplement for treating the symptoms of menopause, in capsule form, by oral route, twice per day.
For more information about Menoquil, please visit: http://www.Menoquil.com.
- Developed by Pharmaxa Labs—a leading nutraceutical company
- An alternative product that was formulated using combinations of high-potency phytoestrogen botanicals, black cohosh, soy isoflavones, and other natural ingredients, which have been proven in relieving menopausal symptoms, as well as supporting a natural hormonal balance
- Contains a blend of all-natural herbal extracts that help menopausal women deal with the symptoms of menopause without causing any known side effects throughout the duration of their transition
- Clinical studies have shown that the active, proprietary ingredients contained within Menoquil actually work as well as low-dose estrogen in eliminating hot flashes, mood swings, irritability, insomnia and anxiety
- The most comprehensive, all-natural hormonal balancing compound ever developed for pre-menopausal and menopausal women
- Available over-the-counter, no doctor prescription is required
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural; no known, adverse side effects
- Currently available at their secured online store, with a generous discount off the retail price when ordered online at: http://www.Menoquil.com