Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) May 31, 2010
The world of beauty and fashion has long struggled with a particular beautification nuisance: dark eye circles. While these annoying and often bluish and dark rings underneath the eyes can be very frustrating to deal with, there are some solutions. The Mayo Clinic (Arizona) suggests that thin skin, the loss of collagen related to the aging process, combined with common pigmentation issues and or related heredity genetics play culprit. Dermestetics' already best-selling eye cream for treating dark eye circles, Eyevive--a collagen-booster that normalizes drainage and circulation around the eyes, resuscitating the capillaries and eliminating dark eye circles--is flying off the shelves in light of these medical findings.
The Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona - a well respected medical facility that researches and treats a wide variety of illnesses and diseases - explains on their website that there are many reasons why people suffer from dark under eye circles. They not only offer a few of the underlying causes of what many people in the skincare industry refer to as 'Raccoon Eyes' (dark eye circles), but they also offer some ways to avoid them. As well as truly shedding some light as to just why dark eye circles are so common in our society.
According to their website, there are many causes of dark eye circles.
"Dark circles under eyes
By Mayo Clinic staff
If you get plenty of sleep, haven't been to a party in years and still have dark circles under your eyes, that's not unusual. Fatigue and high living aren't the main reasons for under-eye circles. What appears to be under-eye circles are sometimes just shadows cast by puffy eyelids or hollows under your eyes that develop as a normal part of aging.
Here are some of the most common causes of true under-eye circles:
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Heredity -- dark under-eye circles can run in families
- Lifestyle factors, such as smoking and drinking alcohol and caffeinated sodas
- Nasal congestion (which dilates and darkens the veins that drain from your eyes to your nose)
- Pigmentation irregularities -- these are a particular concern for people of color, especially blacks and Asians
- Sun exposure, which prompts your body to produce more melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color
- Thinning skin and loss of fat and collagen -- common as you age -- which make the reddish-blue blood vessels under your eyes more obvious"
(Source: Internet, 2010; http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dark-circles-under-eyes/MY00346/DSECTION=causes.)
The spokesperson for Eyevive, Anne Goldstein, offers salvos to the authenticity and medical prowess that is behind the authoring of studies (such as the aforementioned) for properly informing consumers who are struggling with dark eye circles as to just to why they have them.
"As the findings from Mayo Clinic explain, there are many underlying issues that can cause those nasty and undesirable dark under eye circles," Goldstein states. "Based upon these findings, more people are harnessing the power of Eyevive because it addresses many of these issues safely and affordably--and without requiring a doctor's prescription."
Of the myriad of benefits and ways that Eyevive eye cream can effectively treat or minimize the appearance of dark eye circles - as well as many other common skin ailments that occur around the eyes - Goldstein asserts that it's all about the ingredients that they have incorporated into this revolutionary eye cream.
"Eyevive uses some pretty amazing proprietary ingredients," Goldstein explains. "Our eye cream incorporates a revolutionary and proprietary technology which normalizes drainage and circulation around the eyes, resuscitating the capillaries and eliminating dark eye circles, fine lines, crow's feet, puffy eyes, smile lines and wrinkles!"
The eye cream also is also rich with other dark eye circle fighting ingredients. Such as a signature blend of proven, age-fighting ingredients like Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7--which hydrates the skin and minimizes the appearances of wrinkles, puffy eyes, fine lines and dark eye circles.
Eyevive eye cream is lightly dabbed around the eyes one time per day, after cleansing the area first.
It shows noticeable results of the reduction of dark eye circles within the 2-6 weeks of daily usage, when used as directed.
For more information please visit them online at: http://www.Eyevive.com.
- Created by Dermestetics--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Incorporates a revolutionary and proprietary technology which normalizes drainage and circulation around the eyes, resuscitating the capillaries and eliminating dark eye circles, fine lines, crow's feet, puffy eyes, smile lines and wrinkles
- Promotes the production of collagen near the eyes, which thickens the skin and naturally restores suppleness, elasticity and vitality
- Contains a signature blend of proven, age-fighting ingredients like Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7--which hydrates the skin and minimizes the appearances of wrinkles, puffy eyes, fine lines and dark eye circles
- Works quickly to neutralize harmful free-radicals that contribute to the damaging and the aging of the skin
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- Has no known, adverse side effects
- Can be purchased online for a generous discount off retail pricing at their secured online store at: http://www.Eyevive.com