We recognize that there are a plethora of websites offering hotel information on the internet. However, most sites are general in nature covering large geographic areas and all bookable properties. Whereas each luxury hotel website created by BIZ-NET is focused on a very tight geographic area and features only the best hand selected high-end lodging to meet the demands of the upscale traveler.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) June 3, 2010
BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides is a newly created division of BIZ-NET Travel designed to meet the needs of discriminating travelers requiring luxury accommodations in major metropolitan and resort areas. Presently the company is developing online city guides focusing on 5 Star and 4 Star Luxury Hotels and Resorts in close proximity to downtown hubs of major metropolitan cities and premium resort destinations in the United States.
Each Luxury City Guide focuses solely on the 4 Star and 5 Star Luxury Resorts and Hotels in the city. Each hotel is featured on an interactive map enabling users to quickly locate luxury lodging close to their desired destination. In addition to featured luxury accommodations each city site includes a wealth of information about the destination. Users can review detailed research on local upscale shopping, fine dining choices, activities and tours. In depth information on local transportation services is also provided.
The 5 Luxury City Travel Sites just launched are Portland Luxury Hotels Guide, Sacramento Luxury Hotels, Steamboat Springs Luxury Hotels Guide, Napa Luxury Hotels Guide, and Miami Beach Luxury Hotels Guide.
- Portland Luxury Hotels Guide allows users to choose from 10 luxurious properties in City of Roses. Popular featured hotels include Hotel Deluxe, Hotel Lucia, Hotel Monaco Portland, Hotel Vintage Plaza, Riverplace a Larkspur Hotel, and The Benson Hotel a Coast Hotel.
- Sacramento Luxury Hotels features 7 - 4 Star and 5 Star Luxury Hotels in the beautiful resort destination in California. Select accommodations featured on the website include Hyatt Regency Sacramento, Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, The Citizen Hotel, Radisson Hotel Sacramento, The Sterling Hotel, and Hilton Sacramento Arden West.
- Napa Luxury Hotels enables the discriminating traveler to choose from 12 of the most luxurious accommodations in City of Roses. Several of the more popular properties include The Meritage Resort and Spa, Avia Napa, Embassy Suites Napa Valley, La Residence, Marriott Hotel and Spa Napa Valley, and Silverado Resort.
- Miami Beach Luxury Hotels Guide finishes out our group of newly launched websites and provides a selection of 0 - Five Star Hotels and 30 - Four Star Hotels. Our recommended properties include Conrad Miami, Epic Hotel, Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort, Fontainebleau Resort, Hilton Bentley Beach Hotel, and Hilton Miami Airport.
- Steamboat Springs Luxury Hotels finishes out our group of newly launched websites and provides a selection of 0 - Five Star Hotels and 1 - Four Star Hotels. Our recommended properties include Sheraton Steamboat Resort, The Phoenix Condominiums, Winterwood Townhomes, Steamboat Grand Resort Hotel and Condominiums, Dulany, and Canyon Creek at Eagleridge.
BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides vice president Adam Varner said "We recognize that there are a plethora of websites offering hotel information on the internet. However, most sites are general in nature covering large geographic areas and all bookable properties. Whereas each luxury hotel website created by BIZ-NET is focused on a very tight geographic area and features only the best hand selected high-end lodging to meet the demands of the upscale traveler." This provides a distinct benefit to the traveler who chooses to stay at premium resorts and luxury hotels.
For additional information contact: Adam Varner - 602-864-5553 or adam(at)aspenluxuryhotelsguide(dot)com.
About BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides:
BIZ-NET Travel Websites has been providing online travel booking services for thousands of travelers every week since 1998. Travel services are provided through a wide range of general and highly focused niche travel sites. BIZ-NET Travel Websites also provide planning and reservation services for car rental, airlines, tours & activities, group travel, last minute travel, and vacation packaging. Currently plans are focused on developing Luxury Hotel Guides for all major metropolitan areas in the United States and then expand to major international destinations.
Contact: Adam Varner
# # #