Log on to “Second Opinion with Dr. Ron Klatz,” Podcasting at www.worldhealth.net/secondopinion, to get the answers to look and feel twenty years younger today.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 19, 2010
Over 22,000 physicians, scientists, and health practitioners from 110 nations comprising the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), the world’s leading non-profit medical society dedicated to the advancement of technology to detect, prevent, and treat aging related disease and to optimize the human aging process, bring to the airwaves the “Second Opinion” Radio Show.
Podcasting 24x7 at The World Health Network, http://www.worldhealth.net, the Internet’s #1 ranked anti-aging educational website, and broadcast on WPBR 1340AM (West Palm Beach, Florida), “Second Opinion” is a new audio program hosted by Ronald Klatz, M.D., D.O., physician founder and president of the A4M. Dr. Klatz interviews his colleagues – cutting-edge physicians and scientists from across the globe, bringing you the latest innovations in clinical practice, personal health, optimal performance, and medical news.
Featured Podcasts available 24x7 at http://www.worldhealth.net/secondopinion:
- “Hazardous to Your Health: Endocrine Disruptors in Your Bottled Water,” with guest Dr. Tina Miranda, MD, MBA, Medical Director for the Rejuvenate Anti-Aging Centers, who presents compelling data suggesting the clear and present health dangers from plastic food and beverage containers containing endocrine disruptors, synthetic chemicals that behave like the body’s own hormones or block their normal function, causing disturbing and often irreversible health consequences.
- “Cell Phone Disease: Health Ills Linked to Environmental EMF Radiation,” with guest Conrad LeBeau, an investigative reporter and activist and founder of Keep Hope Alive, who discusses how microwave radiation from cell phone towers appears to be a major cause of interruption in the sleep patterns of Americans, thereby leading to serious and life-threatening health problems.
- “How to Survive Your Own Retirement,” with guest George Ure, MBA, aptly named “The People’s Economist” for his insightful analyses on breaking business news and trends in key financial market, who discusses economic preparedness in this era of extended life expectancies, and presents a Seven-Point Financial Survival Checklist to help you survive until retirement, and sustain your standard of living through retirement.
- “Combat Obesity & Diabetes Now,” with guest Dr. Frederic J. Vagnini, M.D., Medical Director of the Heart, Diabetes & Weight Loss Centers of New York. Dr. Vagnini explains the connection between heart disease and obesity and diabetes, exploring the health dangers of excess carbohydrates, insulin resistance and its role in degenerative diseases, dietary toxins to avoid, and lifestyle plans to help promote optimal health and longevity.
- “Avoid Your First Heart Attack,” with guest Dr. Stephen Sinatra, M.D., a board certified expert cardiologist in clinical practice for 30+ years and Honorary Medical Staff at Manchester (Connecticut) Memorial Hospital (USA). Dr. Sinatra explores the limits of conventional cardiology and debunk its most common modern myths regarding cholesterol, fish oil, and invasive cardiac surgery, They also review the latest data on the emerging science of electromedicine, and reveal natural, non-toxic, and non-surgical ways to reduce your risks of having a heart attack.
Log on to “Second Opinion with Dr. Ron Klatz,” Podcasting at http://www.worldhealth.net/secondopinion, to get the answers to look and feel twenty years younger today. While at The World Health Network, at http://www.worldhealth.net, be sure to sign up for the free Longevity Magazine™ e-Journal and to find an A4M trained physician specialist near you via the interactive Directory of Anti-Aging Health Professionals.
The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Inc. ("A4M") is a non-profit medical society dedicated to the advancement of technology to detect, prevent, and treat aging related disease and to promote research into methods to retard and optimize the human aging process. A4M is also dedicated to educating physicians, scientists, and members of the public on biomedical sciences, breaking technologies, and anti-aging issues. A4M believes that the disabilities associated with normal aging are caused by physiological dysfunction which in many cases are ameliorable to medical treatment, such that the human lifespan can be increased, and the quality of one's life enhanced as one grows chronologically older. A4M seeks to disseminate information concerning innovative science and research as well as tr6eatment modalities designed to prolong the human lifespan. Anti-Aging Medicine is based on the scientific principles of responsible medical care consistent with those of other healthcare specialties. Although A4M seeks to disseminate information on many types of medical treatments, it does not promote or endorse any specific treatment nor does it sell or endorse any commercial product.
# # #