Integrative Cancer Treatment utilizes multiple therapeutic modalities to treat individuals with cancer.
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) August 2, 2010
The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M; http://www.worldhealth.net) presents the first and only existing fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapy (http://www.worldhealth.net/fellowships/integrative-cancer-fellowship/). Integrative Cancer Treatment is a unique therapy for treating individuals with cancer. This therapy utilizes multiple modalities, including but not limited to, off-label pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, vaccines and other types of immunotherapy, novel drugs/substances not yet approved in the U.S., dietary treatments, mind-body techniques, hyperthermia, homeopathy, in addition to traditional therapy.
The A4M hosts “Module I: The Molecular Biology of Cancer” on August 12-13 and “Module II: Understanding Tumor Classification, Staging, and Grading” on August 14-15, taking place in Boca Raton, FL. Featured speakers include:
- Dr. Mark Rosenberg –Director of the Fellowship in Integrative Therapy, and recently appeared on Fox News for inducing remission on a patient with metastatic lung cancer (to liver and spine) that was refractory to chemotherapy.
- Dr. James Meschino - Director of Nutritional Therapies at the Canadian Integrative Cancer Immunotherapies Clinic, in Toronto, Canada. He is the author of four nutrition/ wellness/ anti-aging books, and regularly delivers seminars to major corporations and at continuing education conferences for health care practitioners.
- Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj - Medical Director and founder of the South Florida Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant Institute, one of the few completely outpatient bone marrow/stem cell transplant facilities in the country.
- Dr. Aaron E. Katz - Associate Professor of Clinical Urology and the Vice Chairman of Urology at Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Katz is currently serving as the Principle Investigator for numerous clinical trials.
- Dr. Olivier Wenker - Professor of Anesthesiology and M. D. Anderson Cancer Center’s Director of Technology Discovery. He is triple European board certified in anesthesiology, critical care and emergency/disaster medicine.
- Dr. Stephen Hoption Cann – Trained in epidemiology and biostatistics, human biology, and cancer immunology. His teaching activities include teaching concepts of general epidemiology, public health surveillance, Canadian and international public health systems, communicable disease epidemiology, and social determinants of health and communication skills for physicians in training.
- Gar Hildenbrand - Epidemiologist with broad knowledge and experience in the evaluation of alternative methods of cancer management. He is also a federal policy expert and political activist for reform of the cancer industry.
- Dr. Arturo O’Bryne - For two decades he has been the Director of Education for Latin America and Spain of the International Society of Homotoxicology e.V. conducting more than 800 seminaries in Chile, Argentina, Brasil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Panamá, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Mexico, USA and Spain.
Help your patients avoid cancer, as nearly half may be diagnosed with the disease during their lifetime and more than 50% of cancers are preventable. These statistics are what prompted Dr. Mark Rosenberg to pioneer the Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapy. All healthcare practitioners, regardless of specialty, can benefit from the Integrative Cancer Fellowship. The knowledge gained from attending this fellowship will allow practitioners to provide improved cancer treatments, allowing a better quality and quantity of life for cancer patients. In addition, practitioners will be learning “cutting edge” therapies.
Call to reserve your seat today! Call 1-888-997-0112 or 561-997-0112 and mention promotion code “CANCERAUG” for special pricing.
Please visit http://www.worldhealth.net/fellowships/integrative-cancer-fellowship/ for a detailed schedule for The Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapy.
The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Inc. ("A4M") is a non-profit medical society dedicated to the advancement of technology to detect, prevent, and treat aging related disease and to promote research into methods to retard and optimize the human aging process. A4M is also dedicated to educating physicians, scientists, and members of the public on biomedical sciences, breaking technologies, and anti-aging issues. A4M believes that the disabilities associated with normal aging are caused by physiological dysfunction which in many cases are ameliorable to medical treatment, such that the human lifespan can be increased, and the quality of one's life enhanced as one grows chronologically older. A4M seeks to disseminate information concerning innovative science and research as well as treatment modalities designed to prolong the human lifespan. Anti-Aging Medicine is based on the scientific principles of responsible medical care consistent with those of other healthcare specialties. Although A4M seeks to disseminate information on many types of medical treatments, it does not promote or endorse any specific treatment nor does it sell or endorse any commercial product.