Redondo Beach, CA (PRWEB) August 5, 2010
Want to be a dancer? Well, now anyone can get the inside information about the world of dance at Dance Full Out™, http://www.dancefullout.com. Created by dancer and entrepreneur, Melanie Rembrandt, Dance Full Out is a dance community that helps dancers, and their parents, learn what it takes to pursue a professional career in dance.
“With Dance Full Out, I wanted to create a community for dancers, and their parents, to get the honest information they need to pursue their dance dreams,” states Melanie Rembrandt, Dance Full Out CEO. “Now, anyone can get insider tips from one dancer to another, exclusive interviews with today’s top choreographers, valuable articles and checklists, and most important, the motivation they need to succeed.”
“This is a wonderful site to visit for dancers! Check it out,” says MTV Video Music Award Winning Choreographer, Michael Rooney.
Dance Full Out visitors can:
- Enjoy free articles about styles, instruction, auditions, dancing techniques, and more;
- Be in the know with weekly notices of the latest, Dance Full Out news;
- Download a free, report on “The Top 10 Questions to Ask a New Dance Instructor”; and
- Ask questions and communicate with a supportive network of peers!
And for those who are really serious about dancing, Dance Full Out offers memberships to:
- Discover what top, choreographers like Joe Tremaine, Peter Sparling, Christy Curtis Buss, Nathan Prevost, and more have to say about dancing, audition do’s and don’ts, creating a back-up career and much more via their exclusive, audio interviews!
- Get motivated and learn about current auditions, dance news, training, techniques, dancing apparel, and more with a monthly newsletter.
- Be part of a community of dancers to ask questions, avoid mistakes, learn how to save time and money, talk to the experts, and get support via online feedback and teleseminars.
- Instructors and students can learn the steps necessary to pursue a dance career, and get individual attention, coaching, and mentoring with special, one-on-one training.
"Dance Full Out is a valuable resource packed full of information on all areas of dance,” says Rebecca Mercado (dancing Mom of a five-year-old dancer). "It's so convenient to have everything all in one site from classes to dance shoes... and beyond. Melanie Rembrandt is the consummate dance professional. She's been there herself and done the hard work, and now, she's offering her knowledge to you. I highly recommend this site to anyone interested in dance from kids to professionals."
About Dance Full Out™
A division of Rembrandt Communications®, LLC, Dance Full Out was founded in 2010 to help dancers, and their parents, get the information necessary to pursue a career in dance. Created as a community for dancers, Dance Full Out provides free information and memberships that include access to exclusive interviews with today’s top choreographers, a monthly newsletter, teleseminars, coaching, mentoring, and more. For more information, visit http://www.dancefullout.com or call 1-800-771-0116.