Parker, CO (PRWEB) August 31, 2010
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for July were:
- Beating Neuropathy, by Dr. John Hayes Jr.
- The Bigger Game, by Laura Whitworth, Rick Tamlyn, Caroline MacNeill Hall
- DUH !, by Douglas R. Manley
- Favor Over Finance, by Aaron B. Thomas
- Passionately Positive, by Harry Saltzgaver
- Presentation Skills201, by William R. Steele
- Queen of Deception, by Willie Slater, Sr.
- Reflective Empowerment, by Philip Guy Rochford
- Saddle The Wind, by Newman Young
- You Can Be Free From Your SELF, by David Alsobrook
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134
# # #