Austin, TX (PRWEB) September 3, 2010
InternetFaxProvider.com, a website that offers fax service recommendations based on different industries as well as information on sending an iPhone fax, Outlook fax, Mac fax and more, has added Nextiva to their list of top Internet fax providers.
“Nextiva fax service is a great option for small businesses and entrepreneurs looking to save money,” InternetFaxProvider.com developer Koby Wong says. “Their low monthly fees and low overage costs make them a great value service for people in any industry."
InternetFaxProvider.com was created to help consumers determine the best Internet fax provider for businesses in their industry. By using InternetFaxProvider.com, users can quickly determine whether or not email faxing is right for them. If it is, they can view the service that works best for businesses in their industry and sign up. The website also gives users information on how to use different applications and operating systems to fax documents, such as how to fax from Word, Outlook, Mac OS and the iPhone.
About Nextiva Fax
At $9.95 per month for 500 fax pages, Nextiva offers a great value fax service. Nextiva customers are able to save more on the cost of their fax service by pre-paying for a year of service, lowering their monthly rate to $6.95 per month. According to InternetFaxProvider.com, Nextiva's faxing user interface is fairly simple to use and allows users to easily send and receive faxes. Their customer support is knowledgeable and available 24/7, and their in-house customer support team is available from 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. PT.
Main Features of Nextiva Fax
- 30 day free trial: Customers can check out the full features of their fax service free for one month.
- Knowledgeable customer service: InternetFaxProvider.com notes, “Nextiva's Customer Service helped solve our issue when the password we were given to login to our account didn't work.”
- Low monthly price for number of pages included: $9.95/month for 500 combined pages.
- Low overage rates: 3 cents for each incoming or outgoing page over 500 pages.
- Combined pages: Customer can use their monthly pages for either incoming or outgoing faxes, according to their needs.
- Discount for annual contracts: Saves customers the equivalent of $3 per month or the cost of 150 faxes.
# # #