I was devastated when my mom died. I felt in my heart we should have done more.
Buena Park, CA (PRWEB) October 11, 2010
On October 26, 2010 at 10:30 a.m. PST, a free teleseminar will be held for women who want to explore new possibilities for healing for the holidays.
This is not a typical healing teleseminar that offers the basic holistic practices for healing such as breath work, meditation or imagery. Rather it offers ways to discover how spiritual healing can get to the root of the illness. Once the root is discovered then transformation can take place that will promote healing from the inside out. Self-healing involves tapping into the body’s wisdom to experience the miracle of healing.
After attending one of the self-healing seminars one attendee testified, “God has blessed you with the power to heal others,” says Alicia Higgs, personal caregiver. “I can't wait for the entire world to have an ultimate healing experience with you.”
Teleseminar developer and presenter Cheryl Y. Price, Ph.D. is no stranger to the good, the bad and the ugly of self-healing. Her mom, who died from breast cancer, chose prayer as her only means for self-healing. “She consulted no physicians nor took any medication,” Price recalls. “It was her choice and we honored it.”
“I was devastated when my mom died. I felt in my heart that we could have done more,” laments Price. “From that day to this one, I’ve been passionate to find more so I can give more.”
On this groundbreaking teleseminar you will discover:
- How your thoughts create your health (you’ll be amazed at how making simple changes to your thinking can improve your health).
- How to get in touch with your Trusted Source (this simple technique gives you ways to get answers to the “why” questions).
- The best practices to manage your pain (prescription drugs are not always the answer).
- The most critical mind shift you need to obtain a healing result. Don’t even bother with what I’m about to share with you if you’re not willing to do this!
- The best practices for healing (your doctor may not tell you these).
“Being sick is never fun,” says Price, “especially during the holidays.” This teleseminar is designed to give women the tools needed to make their holidays the best ever. Register at http://tiny.cc/35v9f.