(PRWEB) November 23, 2010
As we enter the busiest shopping period of the year, adidas are giving their customers an early Christmas gift by offering free standard delivery on all goods purchased from the adidas online store between 22nd November and 21st December 2010.
This gesture will no doubt be warmly welcomed by anyone with footballers or other sports fanatics in the family. Adidas football boots, trainers and other items of sports kit nearly always make an appearance on Christmas lists, and battling the crowds in busy stores can make purchasing them something of a chore. However free delivery will make shopping at this premium online store an even more cost-effective and convenient option.
The adidas online store is designed to make shopping a fun and hassle free experience. Customers can browse according to a particular sport, which makes it super-easy to pick up all the kit needed for the footballer or tennis player in the family, or they can browse through the dedicated adidas Originals section, which is home to everything from trainers to Sennheiser headphones.
adidas have made claiming the free delivery simple and straightforward. All customers have to do is:
- Add their purchase, for example, Predator football boots or Stan Smith trainers to their basket
- Click on ‘proceed to checkout’
- New online customers will then need to register, which will take just a couple of minutes
- There’s no need to add a promotional code – the delivery charge will automatically be deducted
Terms of the offer are as follows:
- Excludes mi adidas orders
- No promotional code necessary
- Free delivery cannot be exchanged for monetary value
- The offer is available on both discounted and non-discounted products
- adidas has the right to terminate the offer before 21st December 2010
This offer can be redeemed now at http://shop.adidas.co.uk