Seattle, WA (PRWEB) December 2, 2010
Marin Software, provider of the leading paid search management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced that QualitySmith has achieved significant improvements in the effectiveness of its paid search marketing program using Marin Software. By deploying Marin Software to manage paid search marketing, QualitySmith, a web-service that connects homeowners with pre-screened local contractors, cut its per-lead costs by 20%, while at the same time increasing overall lead volume.
- QualitySmith operates a large-scale paid search program spanning more than 3.5 million keywords, which focuses on driving qualified online leads to the company’s network of local pre-screened contractors. Relying almost exclusively on search to drive traffic to its site, QualitySmith found that managing paid search with its existing 3rd party application was becoming increasingly time consuming and complex. QualitySmith implemented Marin Software’s enterprise-class paid search management platform to gain efficiencies and improve the financial performance of its program.
- With Marin Software’s open platform for revenue capture, QualitySmith was able to deploy rapidly without changing existing analytics systems or disrupting marketing programs. In addition, Marin Software’s intuitive interface made it possible for QualitySmith’s team to quickly achieve workflow efficiencies. With Marin Software, QualitySmith decreased time spent managing campaigns and reporting by over 25%, and increased time spent on strategic initiatives, such as campaign expansion and optimization.
- With more time and the right tools, QualitySmith is now able to focus on optimizing and expanding its marketing programs. Marin’s URL builder and integrated keyword expansion tools allow QualitySmith to efficiently refine campaign structure to improve both quality scores and ROI. QualitySmith can now add keywords and negatives with a single click, instead of the painful URL generation and manual upload process they were using before.
- QualitySmith’s previous bidding solution was unreliable, causing the company to over-pay for traffic. Marin Software’s powerful, easy-to-use bidding platform has enabled QualitySmith to significantly increase overall lead volume while decreasing costs-per-lead by over 20%. More importantly, QualitySmith is now able to automate bidding on the publisher content networks, enabling the marketing team to invest in scaling revenues in this important channel.
- “It is not humanly possible to manually manage bids on our over 3.5 Million keywords,” said Mike Wienick, director of marketing at QualitySmith. “We have complete confidence in Marin’s bidding. Marin has improved financial performance of our paid search program, and the automation has enabled our team to focus on campaign optimization beyond bidding as well as expansion into new markets. Everything promised in the sales process was delivered. Marin Software has made our lives easier and improved financial performance.”
About Marin Software:
Marin Software provides the leading paid search management platform for advertisers and agencies worldwide. The company’s flagship product, Marin Search Marketer® is designed to address the workflow, analysis, and optimization needs of enterprise-class marketers, saving time and improving financial performance. More than 500 brands rely on Marin Search Marketer to manage and optimize in excess of $1.3 billion in annual search spend. Leading advertisers and agencies using Marin Software include Razorfish, Neo@Ogilvy, University of Phoenix, Macy’s, KAYAK, PriceGrabber, Salesforce.com and Reply.
# # #