Advertisers are adopting strategies that rely on real customer feedback to consistently produce quality leads. 2011 will be the year to harness the customer intelligence available to make advertising programs as effective ad possible.
Toronto (PRWEB) December 6, 2010
With an ever-expanding array of media options available to advertisers, Telmetrics, the leading provider of advertising call measurement solutions, predicts an upswing in demand for lead quality reporting. In 2011, ad performance transparency will be key to optimizing marketing spend and improving advertiser confidence.
Top Local Search Trends for 2011 include:
1) SEM Churn Levels Off: We expect churn to decrease in 2011 as SEM agencies have aggressively adopted key measurement tools to help prove the value of their services. Transparent performance and positive customer/advertiser satisfaction go hand in hand.
2) Quality of Leads Trumps Volume: Advertisers have realized that call or click volume doesn’t necessarily translate to a quality body of leads. Local advertisers have become more savvy and will demand tangible lead quality measurement in 2011.
3) Call Tracking Gets Social: In 2011, we expect more advertisers to monetize their social media initiatives and with that, demand performance reporting on social media campaigns. Call tracking within social campaigns will help validate the model as consumers are still picking up the phone for the last leg of a transaction. Additionally, reputation management platforms that embed call measurement will bridge the gap between online and offline customer feedback.
4) Speech-to-Text Adoption Takes Hold: Caller intelligence from consumer-advertiser dialogue—available through speech-to-text technologies—will be widely adopted and advertisers will be able to more effectively optimize ad spend and creative to drive more leads. Lead quality details such as customer sentiment and keywords spoken will quickly become must-haves.
5) Value of Traffic from Online Sources Revealed: As the ROI of online platforms becomes more transparent, traditional ad channels that generate quality call volume will have an opportunity to recoup lost ground by demonstrating their value on a level playing field.
“Advertisers are adopting strategies that rely on real customer feedback to consistently produce quality leads,” said Bill Dinan, president, Telmetrics. “2011 will be the year to harness the customer intelligence available to make advertising programs as meaningful and effective as possible.”
About Telmetrics, Inc.
Since 1990, media publishers, agencies and marketers have relied on Telmetrics to provide innovative call tracking and optimization solutions to help maximize the effectiveness of their marketing programs and increase revenues. Telmetrics offers the widest North American local number coverage with unmatched industry experience and quality of service, and scalable pay per call and subscription-based solutions to support enterprise-level measurement programs. Integrated reporting across online and offline channels provides publishers with the tools they need to prove value for traditional and digital mediums; while offering marketers a more complete ROI picture across converging media. For more information, visit Telmetrics.com.
# # #