True Health™ Announces The Release Of Ultimate Lectin Defense™ For Optimum Digestive Health

Share Article

Ultimate Lectin Defense™ from True Health™offers optimum lectin protection for digestive health in one singular formula .

Ultimate Lectin Defense™ can help promote healthy digestion by offering protection from lectin damage.

Lectins are found in most all the foods people eat including wheat, rye, barley malt, oats, tomato, potato, eggplant, beans, nuts, milk products, cheese, yogurt and eggs, just to name a few.

If foods such as tomatoes, grains, peanuts, soy or meats tend to cause embarrassing digestive issues, then True Health™ is pleased to announce Ultimate Lectin Defense™, the latest breakthrough supplement to join the family of scientifically demonstrated formulas.

According to Michael Cutler, M.D., lectins are sticky proteins that make up part of a plant's natural immune system. They create a barrier of defense for the plant. The body accepts about 95 percent of the lectins consumed through the diet and eventually those lectins are sloughed off or excreted out of the body. But it’s the remaining 5 percent of lectins that may cause major damage.

According to Peter D’Adamo, M.D., in his book Eat Right For Your Type, the lectins that aren’t eliminated can attach themselves to cells and coagulate, or clump, in the bloodstream. Lectin exposure, over time, has been linked to aging, allergies, asthma, autoimmune disorders, blood disorders, heart conditions, blood sugar imbalance, digestive problems, liver complications, learning disorders, skin disorders and reproductive problems in women, according to D’Adamo.

Lectins are found in most all the foods people eat including wheat, rye, barley malt, oats, tomato, potato, eggplant, beans, nuts, milk products, cheese, yogurt and eggs, just to name a few. These proteins cannot be eliminated through any cooking process.

But with the nutrients found in Ultimate Lectin Defense™ from True Health™ such as N-acetyl glucosamine, bladderwrack, D-mannose, mucins, sodium alginate and pepsin, it is possible to protect the body from lectin damage. Cutler stated that together these ingredients may help promote tolerance to foods and reduce food sensitivities, optimize digestive function, reduce skin outbreaks, unwanted weight gain, post-meal fatigue, joint discomfort and more.

The lectin molecules—including wheat lectins responsible for gluten sensitivities—are surrounded by the nutrients contained in Ultimate Lectin Defense™ and flushed out of the body before they can damage the intestinal lining or digestive system. This doesn’t mean people are open to overindulging in foods that disrupt their digestive system, Cutler said, but it helps to provide variety in terms of moderation to once-forbidden foods.

Take advantage of the digestive nutrients found in Ultimate Lectin Defense™ and get optimum lectin protection in one singular formula from True Health™. Click here to read more about this breakthrough supplement.

Company Bio
True Health has offices in Alabama and product manufacturing occurs in the United States. Products include doctor-approved formulas to address such areas as heart health, visual function, detoxification, digestive optimization, circulation, memory retention, liver support, general wellness, vitamin D deficiency, immune support, joint and bone health, women’s and men’s wellness, anti-aging support, cholesterol support and blood sugar balance. For more information, visit

Michael Cutler, M.D., is a board-certified family physician with more than 18 years of clinical experience. He is a graduate of Brigham Young University and Tulane Medical School. Dr. Cutler’s practice focuses on a wide range of chronic degenerative diseases, behavioral and nutritional medicine, anti-aging and integrative solutions to health problems.


Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Peyton Kennedy
Visit website