Long Beach, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) December 27, 2010
Human Touch® will be at the 2011 Digital Experience! in Las Vegas, NV, on January 5, 2011 at Caesars Palace Hotel, Octavius Ballroom. A 2011 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards Honoree, Human Touch® is the market leader in innovative massage chairs and valuable wellness solutions.
Digital Experience! is held each year on the night before the International Consumer Electronics Show, and is the biggest and most important media event before CES. DE! showcases the latest innovations in consumer electronics and computers. Pepcom, the producer of this independent media event, expects more than 900 analysts and members of the press to attend this January.
Human Touch® is thrilled to showcase two AcuTouch™ 9500 with HT-Connect™ massage chairs at Digital Experience! Here are some of the reasons to be excited about new AcuTouch™ 9500:
- The AcuTouch™ 9500 with HT-Connect™ is the world's first massage chair to utilize any iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® Touch for a completely personalized massage and wellness experience.
- By downloading HT-Connect™, a free app available via Apple iTunes, the AcuTouch™ 9500 allows users to instantly connect to a multitude of massage programs, customized options, wellness tips from the Human Touch® Wellness Council, and more.
- HT-Connect™ provides users with ample health and lifestyle tips, expert-designed massage programs from Human Touch® Wellness Council members, including Chiropractors, doctors of Naturopathy, professional athletes, massage therapists, and more.
- HT-Connect™ allows its users to customize the AcuTouch™ 9500 massage chair to fit their own personal needs. HT-Connect™ remembers user’s settings and can modify the massage routine based on the time of day.
- A slick remote of the AcuTouch™ 9500 makes it extremely easy for anyone to select from eight massage programs, or download HT-Connect™ and enjoy 16+ expertly designed programs. New massage routines are constantly added to this wellness app and are expandable through the AcuTouch™ 9500.
- Pick an Espresso Shot, short targeted massage programs, for quick and effective massage relief in just five minutes. Or if you have more time, combine three Espresso Shots to enjoy an automatic, personalized wellness solution. With your iPhone® in hand, instantly select what part of your body needs the most relief and target it using the Espresso Shots feature.
According to David Potter, Vice President of Design, Human Touch, LLC, “The AcuTouch™ 9500 is the only massage chair that provides an anatomic interface between the user’s needs and the advanced features of Human Touch® massage technology. Just one touch to indicate where you want to feel better and the AcuTouch™ 9500 goes to work delivering relief in as little as 5 minutes. HT-Connect™ knows who you are, what you need, and where you need it. And it happens seamlessly through a wireless, Bluetooth® connection. It’s your own personal valet to feel better everywhere™.” Human Touch® is proud to be recognized as a competitive innovator in the $165 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry.
The AcuTouch™ 9500 will be unveiled during the Digital Experience! media event January 5th at Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas. It will also be displayed in the Design and Engineering Awards Showcase located in the Grand Lobby during the Consumer Electronics Show. Please contact Colleen Rugg for DE! and CES Press Preview media event interviews.
About Human Touch®
In pushing the boundaries of its traditional massage chairs and wellness products through advanced proprietary technology and innovation, Human Touch® is focused on infusing health and wellness into everyday lives through high-quality, design-oriented and award-winning massage chairs. Human Touch® products are available at back care specialty and fine furniture stores across the country. To find a local or International dealer, please visit: Human Touch©