We saw the need for a high quality Reggae pack that you can use with your own drum sampler and select the sounds that you want
New Providence, PA (PRWEB) August 31, 2010
Inspired by the great reggae drummers of the mid-seventies, Swedish music production company OddGrooves releases Reggae Drumming - a MIDI drum loop pack arranged for several popular drum samplers.
According to OddGrooves' chief drummer Magnus Brandell the goal with the Reggae Pack was to "get into the soul" of the reggae drummers of the 70's. Burning Spear, Peter Tosh and The Wailers served as major sources of inspiration when recording the loops.
OddGrooves CEO/producer Per Ulfhielm says:
"While our background is mainly in the progressive rock genre, many of our customers have requested that we produce a set of high-quality reggae drum loops. There are plenty of audio loops in that genre out there but we saw the need for a high quality MIDI loops reggae pack that you can use with your own drum sampler and select the sound sources that work best in your music".
Reggae Drumming features:
- 247 reggae drum loops, predominantly roots reggae, but also reggae pop such as The Police and loops inspired by Frank Zappa's classic reggae variations.
- Recorded in a total of 10 tempos
- All drum loops are played live by a professional session drummer
- The grooves are not quantized
- All grooves are in song format to make life easier for composers and producers on a time schedule
- Arranged for Toontrack EZdrummer/Superior Drummer, XLN Audio Addictive Drums, Sonic Reality I-MAP, Steven Slate Drums and General MIDI
OddGrooves Reggae Drumming is designed in a "song format" structure, which enables composers and producers to quickly preview and put together a drum track without first having to go through countless MIDI files. The available song sections are:
The Reggae Drumming pack is priced at 27 US dollars. For more info, please visit OddGrooves Drum Loops.