I am looking forward to new initiatives and a new crop of SMEs coming out of this forum. Every new business enriches the environment for the rest.
Beijing, China (PRWEB) August 17, 2010
DHgate.com has firmly established itself as a leader in China wholesale and B2B industry. The company was recently called on to share their insight and expertise into online business at the 2010 Beijing E-Commerce B2B Summit Forum.
The summit was held on July 28th at Beijing's Empark Grand Hotel. Attendees included government officials, industry experts, representatives of leading B2B enterprises and regional institutions.
DHgate.com's CEO, Ms. Diane Wang, shared her insight into e-commerce from a B2B perspective at the conference. Her advice to new e-commerce enterprises had two main pillars:
- Innovation is key in e-commerce. DHgate.com itself is a model business in this regard, constantly developing new policies, facilities and tools to enrich the China wholesale trading experience for both buyers and sellers on the platform.
- Many enterprises have gaps in key areas, including the concepts of e-commerce, understanding of the technology used and access to the main tools used in China wholesale as well as B2C trading.
Li Meng is one of the foremost VIP sellers on DHgate.com's China wholesale trading platform, and was also invited to share his expertise with the forum participants. The outstanding reputation of his niche fishing lure business has led to Li being featured in international newspaper, China Daily, previously. He said that there are 5 main advantages to e-commerce over and above standard storefronts:
1. Instant responses and transactions
2. Applicability to a wide range of industries
3. Low startup cost
4. Equal opportunities for both small and large businesses
5. Utilizing inter-continental differences for better business outcomes
James He of DHgate.com said of the forum that: "I am looking forward to new initiatives and a new crop of SMEs coming out of this forum. Every new business enriches the environment for the rest."
DHgate.com is a leading online marketplace for the world’s small and medium size businesses and the largest China-based wholesale trading platform. Founded in 2004 by former Joyo.com CEO, Diane Wang, DHgate.com serves over 2.8 million registered buyers from 230 international locations and in excess of 400,000 China-based sellers. Offering over 20 million product listings at any one time, DHgate.com facilitates thousands of successful transactions per day. DHgate.com now employs over 400 full-time employees and generates annual transaction volumes well in excess of USD$300 million. DHgate.com received the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China 2009 award.
For more information please visit: http://www.dhgate.com
# # #