Livability.com's Top 10 Fun and Unusual Museums - These wacky and wonderful museums pay homage to a single subject, honor a special interest and celebrate the strange.
Nashville, TN (PRWEB) January 11, 2011
Livability.com has just released Top 10 Fun and Unusual Museums, it’s latest Top 10 list featuring museums from some of the best places to live in America.
These wacky and wonderful museums pay homage to a single subject, honor a special interest and celebrate the strange. This list of the top 10 niche museums includes places that celebrate bikes, dolls, helicopters, cowboys, baseball bats and more.
“Our editors were looking for museums that celebrated fun and unusual subject matter,” says Livability.com spokesperson John Hood. “These museums make great day trips or side trips for family and individual on vacation.”
Livability.com’s Top 10 Fun and Unusual Museums:
1. National Museum of Roller Skating: Lincoln, NE
2. Ava Gardner Museum: Smithfield, NC
3. Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame: Fort Worth, TX
4. STAR Museum: Abingdon, VA
5. Great American Dollhouse Museum: Danville, KY
6. American Helicopter Museum & Education Center: West Chester, PA
7. The Museum of Mountain Bike Art and Technology: Statesville, NC
8. Tupelo Automobile Museum: Tupelo, MS
9. National Wrestling Hall of Fame & Museum: Stillwater, OK
10. Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory: Louisville, KY
Other recent Livability Lists:
Top 10 Best College Towns
Top 10 Best Foodie Cities
Top 10 Best Golf Cities
Top 10 Best Farmers Markets
About Livability.com: Livability.com (http://www.livability.com) showcases America's best places to live by providing an in-depth look at some of the most livable cities in North America. It's also a valuable resource for the moving audience. Content includes original photography, compelling articles and includes moving tips and advice.
# # #