Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) January 10, 2011
Edvance360, LLC, a leading provider of eLearning services and software, has announced its release of Edvance360 LMS-SN Version 6.0. Edvance360 is a Learning Management System combining robust course management tools with a secure social network and web 2.0 tools to create an effective learning environment.
To view a video of the new features, click here.
The latest release includes:
- A new mobile version of the application: The Edvance360 platform has been running on mobile devices for some time, but 6.0 includes a fast, streamlined version of the site with the tools most important to users “on the go”. These features include full access to the user’s synchronized calendar, social network, mail, grades, as well as course, community, and system alerts.
- Notification Agents: Send/schedule automatic reminders to users, be notified of late assignments and student inactivity, and get messages when students complete a certain percentage of a course or fall below a set average for a course.
- Additional updates such as new course cloning options for faculty, additional reports, and more.
“We are excited to release the new and improved Edvance360 mobile version of the application and all the changes in Version 6.0. I am personally most excited about the Notification Agents and how they make life easier for faculty! With an “if this happens then this should happen,” easy-to-use interface, there is no limit to what course instructors and designers can do to automate the management of courses,” said Cathy Garland, Vice-President of Marketing.
Release notes can be found here. A demonstration of the features found in Version 6.0 will be held on January 11th and January 19th at 1 PM Eastern Time. To register, go to http://www.edvance360.com/webinars/version6/.
We invite you to consider Edvance360. Edvance360 offers:
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360 pricing is significantly lower than other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first to combine social networking and other Web 2.0, collaborative tools (Wikis, Communities, Journals, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge.
- Learning Outcomes Management (LOM) – Edvance360 provides intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels at no additional cost.
- ePortfolios – Edvance clients benefit from professional portfolios containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from instructors at no additional cost.
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, with operations in Valdosta, Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
# # #