“I wanted to create a book like no other that would cut through the diet clutter and give people common sense solutions to weight optimization and super health,” continued Craichy.
Tampa, FL (PRWEB) January 11, 2011
Whether it is a New Year’s resolution or just a desire to get in better shape, millions of Americans are embarking on diets this month. But which diet is best? You may have tried so many different diets in the past that you’re not sure any of them work. What should you do?
Best-selling author KC Craichy will release a revolutionary new book this Valentine’s Day, and it’s sure to rock the dieting world: The Super Health Diet: The Last Diet You Will Ever Need. “I would not recommend you give this book to the love of your life on Valentine’s Day; you may want to stick with a box of chocolates and give them The Super Health Diet the day after!” commented KC Craichy, best-selling author of Super Health – 7 Golden Keys to Unlock Lifelong Vitality and Founder & CEO of Living Fuel, Inc.
“I wanted to create a book like no other that would cut through the diet clutter and give people common sense solutions to weight optimization and super health,” continued Craichy. “This book is about empowering people to change their lives.”
Leading health experts across the country are raving about The Super Health Diet!
- “KC Craichy has written the most remarkable nutrition book of the twenty-first century. The reader will gain more information from KC’s book than from five other nutrition books currently available on Amazon. This book is a must read for everyone who cares about their nutrition and preventative health.” (Dr. Richard Lippman, M.D., 1996 Nominee for the Nobel Prize in Medicine)
- “The Super Health Diet is a remarkable book. KC has done an admirable job of thoroughly covering the topic of obesity, our greatest and most serious health epidemic facing America today.” (Dr. Leonard Smith, M.D., FACS, Co-Author of Gut Solutions, Fiber 35 Diet, and Detox Strategy)
- “The Super Health Diet is an outstanding book for doctors and patients! Following this diet is an excellent educational tool to promote healthy aging and weight optimization.” (Dr. Robert M. Goldman, M.D., Ph.D., D.O., F.A.A.S.P., Chairman of the Board of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Inc. - A4M)
- “The Super Health Diet can revolutionize your health and performance.” (Dr. Greg Wells, Ph.D., Author of SuperBodies, Scientist and Human Physiologist)
- “If you’re looking for great health and skinnier jeans, I highly recommend The Super Health Diet. In this confusing world of dietary information, supplements, and fitness, it is a beacon of light that contains vital, refreshing, and priceless information that could change your life.” (Dr. Suzy Cohen, R.Ph., Author of Diabetes Without Drugs and Drug Muggers)
- “Brilliant! A must read for everyone!” (Dr. Scott Hannen, D.C., Author of Healing by Design)
- “KC has delivered big time. This isn’t another book that just tells you how to be healthy; it actually shows you how to be healthy.” (Dr. Greg Rose, Co-Founder of the Titleist Performance Institute)
In The Super Health Diet, Craichy provides readers with a comprehensive evaluation of the diet industry, tracing its history as well as evaluating the major health clubs, popular diet plans, weight loss books, spas, clinics, and the pills, prescriptions, and procedures being used today. He also shows how these so-called solutions often leave people wondering what might work for them.
Craichy provides readers with a wealth of clear, concise information for his Super Health Diet, which is based on his scientifically proven “Four Corners of Superfood Nutrition.” Craichy also covers the dynamic role of proteins in weight loss; anti-aging benefits of eating the Four Corners way; meal frequency, snacks and eating speed; exercise, weight loss and health. Integrating the most cutting-edge research available today on every facet of weight loss, he combines his revolutionary, simple, and complete diet with his six other lifestyle keys to unlocking lifelong vitality: proper hydration, exercise, managing stress, controlling and eliminating environmental toxins, achieving restorative sleep, and meditation and prayer.
“The book has numerous peer-reviewed articles that support his concepts of the Four Corners of Superfood Nutrition and several cutting-edge techniques, including superfoods combined with supplements, high quality plant-based protein smoothies, and micronutrient supplementation to achieve ideal body weight and optimum health. I recommend it to both health care practitioners and everyone else, ranging from those with health challenges to world-class athletes who are interested in achieving super health,” commented Leonard Smith, M.D., FACS, co-author of Gut Solutions, Fiber 35 Diet, and Detox Strategy.
The Super Health Diet: The Last Diet You Will Ever Need is available for pre-order on Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, and other retailers. On February 14, the book will also be available through Amazon’s Kindle, Apple’s iBookstore, Barnes and Nobles’ Nook, Borders, Books-A-Million, and other major booksellers nationwide.
“So maybe after you and your loved one enjoy Valentine’s Day sweets, you can treat yourselves to the gift of Super Health, read the book and take the challenge together,” concluded Craichy. “The gift of Super Health is probably the best gift we can give each other.”
KC Craichy is the bestselling author of Super Health: 7 Golden Keys to Unlock Lifelong Vitality and Founder and CEO of Living Fuel, Inc. – The Leader in Superfood Nutrition. He is a health advocate, researcher, and recognized expert on natural health and performance nutrition. His extensive study of leading-edge health research and collaborative work with top medical and nutritional practitioners and researchers to solve his wife Monica’s health problems – anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts – along with the grace of God, led him to the answers for Monica’s healing and to the founding of Living Fuel, Inc. As a result of overcoming this health crisis, KC and Monica have helped numerous people overcome their own health situations. Together they are now cohosts of the popular Internet TV program called Living Fuel TV.
Craichy is committed to changing lives through multimedia, super health lifestyle education combined with super healthy, high impact superfoods. He also serves on the Nutrition Advisory Board for Titleist Performance Institute as well as on the Clinical Nutrition Review Board (the certifying body of the International and American Association of Clinical Nutrition). A frequent natural health and performance nutrition guest on various TV and radio programs as well as a frequent contributor to national magazines and blogs, KC lives in Tampa, Florida, with his wife, Monica, and their five children.
# # #