Detroit Lakes, Minnesota (PRWEB) January 14, 2011
SJE-Rhombus®, an industry-leading manufacturer of water and wastewater control solutions, announces it will now offer two new tubular ceramic membrane modules in its CFS™ product line (Ceramic Filtration Solutions). Priced to compete with polymeric membranes, the Bundled Ceramic Tubular Module and Monolith Ceramic Module are suitable for high flow rates.
In addition to offering the new tubular design, SJE-Rhombus® will continue to offer its Flat Sheet Ceramic Membrane Solutions, offering one of the most complete ceramic membrane product lines in North America.
All CFS™ products are designed for micro and ultrafiltration processes. Typical applications suitable for these tubular and flat sheet membranes include:
- Membrane BioReactor (MBR)
- Polishing filter (tertiary treatment) behind an existing biological wastewater treatment process for water reuse
- Industrial process water and wastewater treatment
- Pre-filtration to reverse osmosis (RO)polishing
- Drinking water treatment
All CFS™ products offer the following features, not available in polymeric membranes:
- Long membrane life, high filtration rate and high recovery rate
- Resistant to high temperature, chemicals and abrasive materials
- Multiple cleaning options and durable to withstand frequent back-flushing
The family of CFS™ products will be showcased at this year’s WQA Aquatech Show in San Antonio, Texas. The show runs March 8th-11th and SJE-Rhombus®will be at booth #216.
SJE-Rhombus® is seeking OEM customer partners that provide the entire design and fabrication of complete systems for water and wastewater treatment.
SJE-Rhombus® offers control and environmental solutions for residential, commercial, municipal and industrial markets. The Environmental Group providesceramic membrane filtration systems and controls for OEMs in industrial process water and wastewater; and pre-filtration for drinking water applications. For further information, please visit http://www.sjerhombus.com or contact Mike Metelakat mike(dot)metelak(at)sjerhombus(dot)com; or phone 888-342-5753 extension 3343.