Portola Springs continues to evolve and that is exciting news for homeshoppers who want to plan their futures enjoying the immeasurable rewards of this thriving, well-rounded Village
Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) January 14, 2011
Great things are happening in the Irvine Village of Portola Springs®! In addition to the community's four currently selling neighborhoods, Ironwood by KB Home is model grand opening this Saturday, January 15th and Sevilla by Van Daele Homes is unveiling its models on January 22nd. Both single-family collections offer fantastic values and premium Village locations within walking distance from pools, parks and open space. Portola Springs offers an extraordinary opportunity to own in Irvine, so visit now to explore all of the new home choices available, at prices that range from the low $300,000s to more than $900,000.
"Portola Springs continues to evolve and that is exciting news for homeshoppers who want to plan their futures enjoying the immeasurable rewards of this thriving, well-rounded Village," said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Sales and Marketing for Irvine Company Community Development. "Ironwood and Sevilla are both presented by well-respected homebuilders and we anticipate a tremendous response to these latest Portola Springs neighborhoods in the weeks ahead."
Homeshoppers who desire a tranquil setting, the benefits of master-planned Irvine living, a diversity of price ranges, access to award-winning schools and close proximity to work will find Portola Springs the complete package. Kick off 2011 by finding your new home and tour the wide variety of professionally decorated models on display at Portola Springs, a must-see Village.
Brand new neighborhoods within the Village of Portola Springs include the following:
- San Carlos Court by William Lyon Homes: Eight stylish townhomes and flats designs range from approximately 1,126 to 1,901 square feet, with up to three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Prices are from the low $300,000s.
- Primrose by KB Home: Priced from the low $500,000s and featuring three floorplans, these single-family homes range from approximately 1,739 to 2,056 square feet, with up to four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- Sevilla by Van Daele Homes -- MODELS COMING 1/22/11: Three spacious single-family home designs will range in size from approximately 1,660 to 2,077 square feet, with up to three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Prices are from the mid $500,000s.
- Ironwood by KB Home -- MODEL GRAND OPENING: Four attractive single-family home designs will range from approximately 1,953 to 2,423 square feet of living space, with three bedrooms and two- and one-half bathrooms. Prices are from the high $500,000s.
- Casero by Standard Pacific Homes: Three distinctive single-family home designs range from approximately 1,909 to 2,330 square feet and include up to four bedrooms and up to three- and one-half bathrooms. Prices are from the high $500,000s.
- Las Colinas by Taylor Morrison Homes: Three stunning single-family home designs range from approximately 2,988 to 3,383 square feet, with three bedrooms and up to four- and one-half bathrooms. Prices are from the high $900,000s.
Set against the striking backdrop of Lomas Ridge, this Village was thoughtfully planned to provide acres of open space, while bringing homeowners remarkably close to all Irvine has to offer. Residents enjoy nearby access to miles of hiking and biking trails, a variety of parks and abundant recreational amenities. Homeowners will also have nearby access to Jeffrey Open Space Trail, an open space recreational corridor that is popular among hikers and mountain bikers. Jeffrey Open Space Trail will ultimately span Irvine's entire northern and southern region, traveling approximately five miles starting from just past Portola Parkway in the north to Quail Hill's open space in the south.
Six parks are now open within Portola Springs, where residents of all ages can get in touch with their playful side. Silverado and Lomas Valley parks have junior Olympic swimming pools, children's wading pools, spas, poolside cabanas, shade structures, barbeque/picnic areas, lighted athletic fields, tot lots, basketball and tennis courts, and multipurpose buildings/community centers. Ridge View Park also has two lighted tennis courts, and joins Discovery, Voyager and Village parks in treating residents to barbecue areas, tot lots, expansive green lawns and picnic pavilions.
The Village is connected to shops and restaurants at nearby Woodbury™ Town Center and Trabuco Grove Shopping Center. Smith Farms Organic Produce, Orchard Hills Village Center®, The Market Place, Irvine Spectrum Center® and Fashion Island® are also within close proximity.
Parents will be delighted to learn that Portola Springs' students attend schools within the award-winning Irvine Unified School District. Facilities include the state-of-the-art Stonegate Elementary School, a 'California Distinguished School,' Sierra Vista Middle School and Northwood High School. The prestigious University of California, Irvine is also nearby.
To visit the Village of Portola Springs, exit the I-5 Freeway at Sand Canyon Avenue and travel east. Turn right at Portola Parkway and follow the signs to Portola Springs. To learn more about Portola Springs or the other Villages of Irvine, please visit http://www.VillagesofIrvine.com or contact a Villages of Irvine New Home Consultant at 888.820.0721.
The Irvine Company is a privately held, 140-year-old real estate planning, development and investment company best known for the master planned community designs of the Villages of Irvine®, the balanced, sustainable communities it has planned and created in Orange County, California.
# # #