Hoda Ktob, co-anchor of NBC's TODAY show, calls it 'the best gift ever'!
New York, NY (PRWEB) January 29, 2011
Searching for a Valentine’s Day gift that’s sure to earn lots of kisses?
The Sound Asleep Comfort Pillow™ is the perfect something special for that special someone. It’s not an average pillow. Instead it’s chock-full of awesome features for both men and women -- like a built-in speaker that plays sound from a portable music device – but comfy enough to earn a steady spot on the bed! Valentine’s Day gift guide coverage will not be the same without it. Everyone’s buzzing about this pillow! Over the holidays NBC’s TODAY Show co-anchor Hoda Ktob called it “the best gift ever” and the New York Times’ Tech Blogger David Pogue featured it in his Top Holiday Gifts video.
The Sound Asleep Comfort Pillow’s Best Features:
- It’s compatible with any MP3 device with a stereo socket.
- No batteries are required – just plug in an MP3-player and get ready to rock out any time.
- Simply control the volume and playlist settings right from the device.
- It makes a great gift for those hard-to-shop-for types. Think: Music lovers, college kids, gadget obsessed boyfriends, and anyone who likes to relax.
- Personalize it by covering it with a pillowcase.
Ellery Homestyles is so sure the Sound Asleep Comfort Pillow™ will be a hit with Valentine's worldwide, the company's giving away two of them for Valentine’s Day through a Facebook sweepstakes. Help spread the word: Tell readers and viewers to visit Sound Asleep Comfort Pillow™ on Facebook (facebook.com/soundasleepcomfortpillow) now thru February 3rd to enter for a chance to win. Contest is open to U.S. applicants only.
Intrigued yet? Find more information on the Sound Asleep Comfort Pillow™, including product photos, videos, and the latest contest and giveaway opportunities on Facebook. Please share any coverage.
Want to offer one of these awesome new pillows to fans? Ellery Homestyles will be happy to sponsor a contest or giveaway. Simply contact the company for more details. Sweet dreams!