Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) February 10, 2011
Matchbin, Inc., the leader in local digital advertising solutions, today announced the availability of Storefront, a hyperlocal microsite solution to give national and regional brands a local voice. With Storefront, each store or location within a national chain can take advantage of Matchbin’s large network of online media publications and business directories for improved local search engine optimization (SEO) both online and on mobile devices. Matchbin Digital Network’s 750+ media sites around the country create for national brands an engaging consumer experience with dynamic, local content on multiple platforms: online, on mobile devices, and on the iPad through our Editionals™ iPad publishing platform.
“We’re very excited about Storefront and what it can do for large businesses who struggle with how to engage local customers,” said Reed Brown, CEO of Matchbin. “We’ve been connecting local businesses with local customers for a long time, and think this solution can translate very nicely to help national brands at the local level.”
Now franchise organizations can employ a scalable approach to local community engagement through a turnkey network of hyperlocal microsites. Content is easily managed and monitored at the local or national level through a simple dashboard that measures performance and reach.
Storefront’s easy-to-use social media platform gives franchisees and local managers the tools they need to interact with local customers, all within the rules of engagement set by the national brand. And every Storefront is automatically optimized for mobile devices putting your brand in front of a brand’s most valuable customer demographic when they’re most likely to search for them.
“Going local is no longer about buying keywords or targeting banner ads to a zip code,” said Brown. “It’s about really engaging with a community and organically putting your brand where people want to find it.”
Features of Matchbin Digital Network include:
- Storefront – a local microsite for each individual location
- Local SEO through a large network of media partners
- Location specific couponing and real-time deals via online, email, and SMS
- Custom content that can be deployed and managed either at the national or local level
- Mobile optimized sites for each location
- Fanbuilder – social media engagement and reputation management at the local level
- Rich analytics capability to measure the performance and reach of the local microsites
- Editionals™ iPad advertising with rich HTML5 functionality
- Hot Deals daily deal program with access to millions of subscribers
- Online display and video advertising attached to dynamic local news content
For more information, please visit http://www.matchbin.com/mdn
Founded in 2004, Matchbin is transforming hundreds of newspapers, radio stations, and TV stations from traditional media companies to new online media success stories. Matchbin’s technology platform ensures our media partners can quickly capture a significant share of the rapidly growing local online advertising market. Since Matchbin launched their Community Marketplace technology in January 2008, the Matchbin network has grown to over 750 local media partners, 6.1M unique visitors, and 80M page views per month.