Positive lessons can be learned from Japanese businesses, organizations and communities with solid plans in place that prevented further loss of life and damage.
New York, NY (PRWEB) March 29, 2011
In the wake of the current crisis, it is more apparent that the ability to efficiently coordinate the resources of business continuity, incident response, disaster recovery, and crisis management determines when - and if – operations will resume. easy2comply’s upgraded Business Continuity Management software provides real-time Recovery Management features based on BS 25999.
As earthquake, tsunami and other disasters of nature threaten and disrupt business worldwide, it’s only natural that many Risk Managers around the world are reexamining their disaster recovery and business continuity management plans. Positive lessons can be learned from Japanese businesses, organizations and communities with solid plans in place that prevented further loss of life and damage.
Business continuity events will continue to occur and threaten businesses around the globe. Being prepared and knowing how to respond makes the difference between corporate survival and corporate failure. The planning and preparatory work, as well as the associated costs, can seem overwhelming when using conventional tools.
easy2comply's upgraded version of its Business Continuity Management software provides real-time Recovery Management features based on BS 25999:
- Sophisticated flowcharts for documentation of business processes, IT Assets and resources
- Customizable resources enabling BCM managers to define any type of resource down to the attribute level
- Interactive and graphical resource mapping to define the relationships between resources and processes
- Scenario-based Gantt charting that automates resource and process requirements definitions based on disaster locations
- Crisis management Gantt charts to guide BCM managers in real-time through pre-defined scenarios
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) calculator provides business resumption cost effectiveness projections detailing business days and critical recovery resources
To learn more about easy2comply’s Business Continuity Management software enhancements join our upcoming BCM webinar that will be held at April 6th 2011, 10:00 am EST.
To apply for a free trial, please visit http://www.easy2comply.com/bcm.htm
The easy2comply team sends the entire Japanese people support and encouragement as they cope with this terrible crisis and its aftermath.
easy2comply by Dynasec, founded in 2004, is a leading provider of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance solutions offering the easy2comply family of practical and reliable GRC applications. Our solutions can be deployed either on-demand (SaaS) or on-site to suit each customer's preferred configuration. easy2comply provides a comprehensive platform that supports existing and emerging regulations with built-in best practices, full functionality and adaptable workflow that adjusts to any business environment. For more information, please visit http://www.easy2comply.com.