Hatsize continues to add capabilities that ensure global technology companies can deliver hands-on product demos and training anywhere, anytime around the world to their prospects, customers, channel partners and staff, said Sue Miller, Hatsize CEO.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada (Vocus/PRWEB) January 10, 2011
Hatsize, the leading cloud automation software provider for hands-on demos and training, today announced the general availability of its latest product release Hatsize 3.8. Designed with customer input combined with Hatsize’s experience delivering over 2 million hours of cloud-enabled demo and training sessions worldwide, Hatsize Software as a Service (SaaS) provides hands-on access and control of complex technology products located anywhere in the world as a hosted cloud service.
This Hatsize release further optimizes performance for cloud-enabled, hands-on demo and training sessions around the world, utilizing enterprise-class distributed provisioning and control capability in multiple datacenters that is unique to the industry. Hatsize 3.8 has new and extended cloud automation capabilities that include: distributed lab with multiple-site system checking, improved mentoring tools, presence detector e-mail alerts to multiple recipients, advanced capabilities including VMware console redirection and complex networking support, faster provisioning, and better business intelligence reporting.
“Hatsize’s latest release demonstrates our strong ongoing collaboration with customers to identify and deliver functionality that truly adds value to their businesses,” said Sue Miller, CEO Hatsize. “We continue to add capabilities that ensure global technology companies can deliver hands-on product demos and training anywhere, anytime around the world to their prospects, customers, channel partners and staff. As a result, Hatsize customers are able to launch their complex hardware and software products faster, close more deals and accelerate increased revenues.”
New and extended features in Hatsize 3.8 include the following:
- Distributed lab with multiple-region system checking enables provisioning and control of complex hardware and software products located in multiple datacenters, ensuring minimal latency, while providing centralized scheduling, control, management, and reporting. Now available with regional system checks to ensure optimal performance.
- Advanced lab capabilities including VMware console redirection and complex networking. Users can use Hatsize 3.8 to view and support a VM even when the VM is rebooting and can provision and control complex sessions with multiple network hierarchies.
- Faster provisioning and session startup. Session startup time has been reduced by up to 65% to improve the user’s experience.
- Presence detector e-mail alerts to multiple recipients. Alerts accelerate sales and increase close rates by enabling timely interaction with potential customers, either when they are trying a product or immediately after. Alerts can be sent to multiple recipients for each session.
- Mentoring tools so Instructor/Demo Manager can directly access end user sessions for live hands-on mentoring and control, including pairs of users sharing systems.
- Business intelligence and reporting provide valuable insight into sales and channel readiness with reports that reveal who worked on what product, when, for how long, and for which prospect; new BI permissions, BI concurrent usage, and reservation report for billing.
Hatsize is a leading cloud automation software company that has provided over 2 million hours of cloud-enabled demo and training sessions for the world’s most successful technology companies including IBM, Juniper, Sun Microsystems and Symantec.