Austin, TX (Vocus/PRWEB) January 06, 2011
With the deadline fast approaching to complete continuing education requirement for Ohio cosmetology licensees, CosmetologyCampus.com, one of the nation’s premier providers of online cosmetology continuing education, is announcing a 20% discount on online courses for cosmetologists who need to renew their licenses from Ohio.
The deadline for Ohio cosmetology license renewal is up to January 31, 2011 and CosmetologyCampus.com provides everything that licensees need to satisfy the state’s 8 hours of cosmetology CE requirement. CosmetologyCampus.com carries an A+ customer quality rating from the Better Business Bureau and is a member in good standing.
CosmetologyCampus.com offers online continuing education for cosmetologists, estheticians, nail technicians, and instructors including Ohio cosmetology CE packages. The available packages are:
- 8-Hour Cosmetology CE Package: $50 now $40
- 8-Hour Esthetician Package: $50 now $40
- 8-Hour Nail Technician CE Package: $50 now $40
*Use discount code “OH11” to enjoy the 20% discount
CosmetologyCampus.com, powered by 360training.com™, is the leading online provider of continuing education for the Cosmetology Industry.
Since 1997, 360training.com™ has provided best of breed computer/web-based courses used for a wide range of workforce and adult education purposes in government regulated industries including cosmetology, real estate, insurance/financial services, occupational safety, funeral industry, and hospitality/food/beverage.
Our Cosmetology Continuing Education courses are designed by authoritative experts to deliver fast and efficient results that empower our customers to achieve a higher level of success through:
- 24x7 anytime, anywhere accessibility of accredited online training
- Quality instructional content validated by industry experts
- Interactive multimedia courses to keep learners engaged
- Cutting-edge management technologies that drive bottom line success
- Dedicated customer support, 24 hours and 7 days per week