“The variety of gift experiences Smartbox offers provides the gift giver with the confidence that Smartbox is the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day,” stated David Meyers, Smartbox CEO North America and UK.
New Brunswick, NJ (Vocus/PRWEB) January 24, 2011
How about a romantic dinner for two? Or a weekend getaway at a cozy bed and breakfast? Smartbox takes the guesswork out of giving this Valentine’s Day’s with their innovative experience gifts in a box. With the Zagat Smartbox Table for Two, treat your “valentine” to a wonderful meal at any participating Zagat-Rated restaurant in one of the following cities: New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco or Washington, D.C. Or, choose a romantic getaway with the Charming Getaways or Gourmet Retreats Gift Box. Smartbox is the leader in this new trend of gift giving by providing gift cards for an array of diverse experiences and themes.
Already an international gift box leader, Smartbox is available in 20 countries across the world. The key to success has been in the simplicity of the process. Begin by choosing a budget ranging from $49 to $369 and then choose one of the 7 available categories. “The variety of gift experiences Smartbox offers provides the gift giver with the confidence that Smartbox is the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day,” stated David Meyers, Smartbox CEO North America and UK. “It has taken the uncertainty out of gift giving by offering the recipient the chance to choose for themselves,” he added.
The available gift experiences are:
- Gourmet Retreats – a one night stay in lavish accommodations throughout the U.S., sumptuous five-course dinners, in-room massages, and plush king size suites. ($369)
- Adrenaline – hundreds of exhilarating activities to choose from, including: climbing a slippery frozen waterfall, racing around a track on a motorcycle and more. ($299)
- Charming Getaways – one-night stays in historic homes, rustic ranches or quaint Victorian Inns. ($129)
- Serenity – health and wellness treatments from Vichy showers and ice cream pedicures to champagne manicures and lemongrass body scrubs. ($119)
- Zagat Smartbox Table for Two – dinner for the recipient and a guest at their choice of any participating Zagat-Rated restaurant in one of the following cities: Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco or Washington D.C. ($99)
- Adventure – an opportunity to rush down an ice tunnel in a bobsled or cruise the sky in an ultralight. ($69)
- Fun for All – an activity for two, whether it be an elegant fencing lesson, wine tasting, or a spooky ghost tour. ($49)
For more information on the full Smartbox collection of experience gifts, please visit our website at http://www.smartbox.com/us.
Smartbox is the next generation of gift cards allowing one to choose from a selection of activities and destinations within a given theme. Smartbox is presented in a gift box featuring a color guidebook with full details of each activity or escape. The recipient selects an experience, makes the reservation directly with the establishment (contact details are provided in the guidebook) and redeems the gift card upon arrival. Currently, Smartbox is available in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, Great Lakes, Texas & California regions of the U.S.
Since its creation, Smart&Co. has grown at an exceptional rate. Having branches in Europe, the U.S., and Canada with its head office near Paris, today it employs more than 1,000 employees. Smart&Co. and its Smartbox gift experiences are specialists in creating interesting trips and leisure activities. Since the founding of the group, more than 5 million Europeans have experienced Smart&Co. In 2004 Smart&Co. was awarded the Oscar for Innovation -- Smart&Co. continues to find new ways of bringing people together for leisure pursuits.