San Francisco, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) January 27, 2011
Lovers who don’t want to break the bank this Valentine’s Day are in for a treat: Valentine’s Day just got a bit sweeter with the delicious, value-priced dinner at Daffodil Restaurant in the Orchard Hotel in San Francisco’s Union Square neighborhood.
The four-course menu offers hearty traditional food with a gourmet taste, and is just $50 per person, or $75 to have wine paired with each course. Daffodil’s romantic San Francisco Valentine’s dinner is served from 5:30pm to 10:00 pm. Daffodil Valentine’s Dinner Menu offers:
- Chef’s Seasonal Amuse-Bouche
NV Gruet, Brut, New Mexico
- Local Farmers’ Market Soup - Roasted Sweet Potato with Ginger, Rainbow Carrots and Pink Peppercorn Crème Fraîche
- Baby Iceberg Wedge with House-Cured Bacon, Pt. Reyes Blue Cheese, Vine Ripened Tomatoes and Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
2007 Green & Red Sauvignon Blanc, Napa, California
- Creekstone Ranch Aged New York Strip Steak with Pt. Reyes Blue Cheese Crumble, Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes and Brandy-Glazed Rainbow Carrots
- Dungeness Crab Risotto with Leeks, Snap Peas, White Truffle Oil and Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Wild Chanterelle Mushroom and Ricotta Ravioli - House Made Ricotta with Local Wild Chanterelle Mushrooms, Crispy Sunchokes and Sage-Infused Brown Butter
2008 Anaba, Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, California
- Meyer Lemon Semifreddo with Toasted Meringue, Strawberry Compote and Coconut Dacquoise
2005 Ch. Grillon, Sauternes, Bordeaux, France
For more information or to make reservations at Daffodil please visit http://www.thedaffodilrestaurant.com or call (415) 692-5148. Daffodil is located in the ‘green-from-the inside-out’ LEED certified Orchard Garden Hotel, steps from Union Square and the Chinatown Gates at 466 Bush Street (at Grant Ave.).
About Daffodil Restaurant
Daffodil Restaurant San Francisco, located in the Orchard Hotel (665 Bush Street at Powell St.), offers hotel guests and San Francisco visitors and locals a delicious Union Square dining experience. The Bar is a relaxing spot to meet friends or business associates. Guests are invited to stop by for Happy Hour – each day from 3:30 to 7:00 pm – to relax over daily appetizer specials, fine wines by the glass and specialty cocktails.
Paintings by local San Francisco artists grace the walls while arched floor-to-ceiling windows lend views of bustling Bush Street. A glass walled, private dining room featuring beautiful displays of one-of-a-kind wines can accommodate up to 24 guests.
Breakfast is served from 6:00 to 10:00 am weekdays and 7:00 to 11:00 am on weekends and holidays. The bar opens at 3:30 pm and dinner service begins at 5:30 pm daily. Please call (415) 692-5148 or visit http://www.thedaffodilrestaurant.com for reservations or more information.