“KMSI conducted the first Learning & Talent Management Technology Survey after becoming disillusioned with the Pay-to-Play practices being used by leading industry analysts and research organizations” said Jack E. Lee, CEO of KMSI.
Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) June 02, 2011
KMSI, a leading provider of innovative learning, performance and talent management solutions, today announced that the results of the 2011 Learning & Talent Management Technology Survey will be delivered via webcast at http://www.KMxDirect.com on June 7, 2011 at 2PM ET.
KMSI conducted the first Learning and Talent Management Technology Survey in June, 2002. KMSI’s survey results are not synoptic with the results from the industry analysts and research organizations. According to KMSI, the primary reason for the differences is KMSI’s survey approach. KMSI solicits participation from a number of sources, including technology vendor sponsored support forums, the 16,000 subscribers to Learning & Talent Management News and from industry associations. Many industry analysts and research organizations that produce similar reports allow technology suppliers to provide the names and contact information for the individuals surveyed.
Survey Result Highlights:
- Customer satisfaction associated with eLearning development tools has improved significantly
- There is a major shift away from user-based technology licensing models
- Talent management technologies are not satisfying the needs of a majority of customers
- There has been a significant increase in On-The-Job Training (OJT) methods with no correlated increase in the use of technology-based solutions
Learning managers of many of the largest companies in the World participate in KMSI’s annual survey. For the 2011 survey, KMSI added new questions regarding the need for mobile device learning technologies and has also segmented response data by the major learning & talent management technology suppliers. Attend the webcast to find out which solutions are rated highly by customers that actually use the technologies.
Webcast Registration Instruction:
1. Visit http://www.KMxDirect.com
2. Click on the calendar link for June 7, 2011 labeled "Results Review - The 2011 Learning & Talent Management Technology Survey 02:00PM"
3. Complete the New User Registration Form or Login if you have previously participated in a KMSI webinars
4. Check your email for the registration confirmation which will include instructions for joining the event
Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. is a leading provider of innovative learning, performance and talent management solutions supporting millions of end-users at Fortune 2000 companies, associations and government agencies. KMSI’s clients include many of the largest companies in the world, including retail chains, pharmaceuticals, manufacturers, technology companies, utilities, software companies, universities, insurance firms and financial institutions. Please visit http://www.kmsi.com to learn more.