With a growing number of people using social media as a primary means of communication, it only made sense that Trans World Assurance use social media tools to communicate with its clients.
San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) June 06, 2011
As part of its new social media efforts, Trans World Assurance created a Facebook page and set up both a Twitter and LinkedIn account. These social media tools will be used to provide clients and others with information, such as:
- Recently distributed press releases
- Articles on the Trans World Assurance blog
- Other information that is relevant and useful to its many military policyholders
“With a growing number of people using social media as a primary means of communication, it only made sense that Trans World Assurance use social media tools to communicate with its clients,” stated a company spokesperson.
This social media campaign is one of several initiatives launched by Trans World Assurance to better serve its clients. Other recent initiatives include:
- Optimizing the Trans World Assurance website for mobile and touch screen devices
- Publishing a new monthly email newsletter and a Trans World Assurance Blog (twasite.com/blog-0/)
- Providing online account access for policyholders
- Launching a new military-friendly employment website (twacareers.com)
- Adding a college planning & scholarship assistance section to the Trans World Assurance website (twasite.com/college-planning/)
About Trans World Assurance
Trans World Assurance provides innovative life insurance products designed to meet the specialized needs of military personnel. The company has been an underwriter of the SGLI program covering all military members since its inception. Established in 1962, Trans World Assurance is headquartered in San Mateo California, and is licensed in 46 states and worldwide.
# # #