(PRWEB) August 02, 2011
- The name of the campaign that a new sales opportunity corresponds with will be displayed on the opportunity card which makes it easier for to associate leads with specific campaigns.
- Company revenue and Duns ID (when available) will be displayed along with the SIC code on each sales opportunity card, enabling access to more business intelligence.
- Campaign performance reports will open in a new browser window using a Microsoft SQL Interface which enables clients to easily download them in a variety of formats (XML, CSV, TIFF, Acrobat PDF, Web Archive and Excel).
- For some reports clients will have the ability to select multiple parameters/values at the same time which allows them to display filtered results based on multiple preferences.
- A “Campaign Files” tab has been added to the menu bar which allows clients to download and upload data for a specific campaign, including contact data, exclusion lists, territory lists, training material, etc.
In addition to these enhancements, on August 10 the Televerde portal known as “Intelegility” (the predecessor to “My Account”) will be de-activated so all of our clients’ sales opportunities and performance reports will be available only on their My Account portal. Clients’ current log-in credentials will remain the same. Clients will receive their “opportunity alert” emails from myaccount(at)televerde(dot)com instead of from televerde(at)intelegility(dot)com so clients are advised to add this new address to their “Safe Senders List” now to ensure they receive the alerts.
These enhancements to My Account are the direct result of the feedback we’ve received from Televerde’s clients who have been using the portal since it was launched a little more than a month ago. Clients are encouraged to continue providing us with ideas so that we can continue to improve their My Account experience.
Clients who have questions about these changes should contact the My Account Technical Support Desk at +1 888-787-5334 or access the online chat feature while using the portal. Clients may also contact their Televerde Support Team.
Televerde is a B2B outsourced demand creation agency that helps high-tech companies to identify new customers, accelerate sales opportunities, and discover fresh, actionable market insight. We use an integrated “3D” dialogue-based, digital-based and data-based approach to achieve improved performance of sales pipelines, increased top-line revenue growth, and measurable return on marketing spend. Unlike other outsourced providers and even some internal demand creation teams, we offer a disciplined approach to optimizing demand creation that meets the need for comprehensive management of the lifecycle of sales opportunities and, ultimately, a higher volume of better qualified leads delivered faster. http://www.televerde.com, +1 888-787-2829.
# # #