Great job with the 5.0 release! Having been a developer for over 20 years, I can honestly say I have never seen such a feature-filled release of ANY development environment I have ever worked in.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) August 26, 2011
MobileFrame proudly announces the release of version 5.0 of their Enterprise Mobility Platform. MobileFrame, LLC (http://www.mobileframe.com), the leading provider of Configurable Mobile ApplicationsTM, is the only Enterprise Mobility Platform in the industry that enables non-traditional software developers to create and deploy custom mobile applications across the entire enterprise without writing a single line of code. MobileFrame’s software platform is an entirely self-contained system that provides full functionality out-of-the-box, with no custom programming, no third party mobile gateways, synchronization engines or SDK’s required.
With version 5.0 MobileFrame has added a series of groundbreaking features including:
- HTML 5 Application Development. Now customers can not only create Smart Client Apps with no coding, but also HTML 5 Web Apps that work on any device and any operating system’s browser.
- Web Application Development. MobileFrame developers can now create sophisticated web portals with absolutely no coding. The MobileFrame Thin Client Server solves several common web app implementation issues including cross browser compatibility, security and authentication, and Active Directory support. These web applications can be utilized in any setting, including data collection, management dashboards, reports viewing, customer portals and more.
- Swiping and Gesture Support. Client software now includes built-in swiping and gesture support.
- Desktop Changes. The entire product has a new look and feel including improved navigation, clearer fonts and several other usability improvements.
- Mobile Device Management. In addition to a full complement of device and user management capabilities, administrators now have the ability to cancel running applications remotely.
- The Grid. The grid functionality has been re-written to support function buttons, images, touch scrolling, per cell formatting, improved style editing, and includes several performance enhancements.
Mobileframe's 100% code free development environment empowers business users, with no programming skills, to create sophisticated native and/or feature-rich HTML 5 mobile applications in less time, and with less effort than any other application development tool on the market. Unlike other vertical market solutions, our platform allows enterprises to create any custom mobile apps needed, all tailored specifically to their unique business processes.
MobileFrame is widely regarded as the industry leader with the most complete enterprise mobility platform. With our unparalleled capabilities, customers enjoy the lowest total cost of ownership and the highest return on investment when compared to other application development tools.
“With the release of Version 5.0, MobileFrame continues to raise the bar in mobile computing. Our patented 100% code free mobility platform now extends across all devices in the mobility marketplace, providing greater ROI than ever to our customers and network of over 300 resellers world-wide.” --Lonny Oswalt, MobileFrame CEO.
After several months of extensive beta testing, the feedback on Version 5.0 has been overwhelmingly positive:
“Great job with the 5.0 release! Having been a developer for over 20 years, I can honestly say I have never seen such a feature-filled release of ANY development environment I have ever worked in. You guys need to be careful – when you work this kind of magic, people come to expect it all the time.” --Paul Richmond IS Project Manager McFarland Cascade Holdings
MobileFrame Product Suite 5.0 is shipping now.
MobileFrame is the leading provider of Configurable Mobile Applications™ enterprise software that requires no coding or programming to create, deploy and remotely manage sophisticated mobile applications. With secure SOX compliant instant messaging, remote device control, configuration and management, intelligent networking, remote software updates, prioritized synchronization, automatic device driver recognition and loading all built-in, MobileFrame’s platform significantly streamlines mobile application development, deployment, and administration. MobileFrame eliminates custom programming through an intuitive, user friendly point-and-click graphical user interface, enabling novice computer users to quickly create and deploy custom mobile applications tailored to their business. For more information, customers may contact MobileFrame directly at 1-408-885-1200 or visit our website at http://www.mobileframe.com.