“NanaWall Systems provides builders and remodelers with custom-designed solutions for new homes and remodel projects – from hurricane systems for coastal areas to low-e glazing options for cold climates,” said Ebrahim Nana, president of NanaWall Systems.
Mill Valley, CA (PRWEB) January 12, 2011
NanaWall Systems, the leader in large opening glass walls, will introduce its latest products for builders, developers, remodelers and architects at the International Builders’ Show January 12-15 in Orlando, Fla.
See the latest in folding glass walls and single track sliding glass wall systems at the NanaWall Systems’ booth W1343 at the Orange County Convention Center. The International Builders’ Show is the annual trade show hosted by the National Association of Home Builders.
Builders across North America have trusted NanaWall Systems for more than 25 years. With accurate, project-specific drawings, quality engineering and on-time delivery, NanaWall Systems helps contractors to meet production deadlines and reduce call-backs.
“NanaWall Systems provides builders and remodelers with custom-designed solutions for new homes and remodel projects – from our hurricane systems for coastal areas to low-e, double or triple glazing options for cold climates,” said Ebrahim Nana, president of NanaWall Systems. “And our nationwide network of sales reps, certified installation professionals and showrooms provide local support and service across North America.”
At IBS 2011, builders can test and try out these innovations from NanaWall Systems:
- Hurricane System for Mid-rise Buildings – The NanaWall SL73 Miami Dade/AAMA Hurricane Folding System offers maximum protection for coastal areas during storms.
- Structurally Glazed System – The transparent all-glass design and performance features of the NanaWall SL82 Structurally Glazed Folding System have won international product design awards.
- NanaGlass SL25– Clean, frameless opening glass walls for balconies, patios or decks.
- Beyond LiftSlide – Single track glass sliding systems that offer a better alternative to traditional lift and slide door systems. The NanaWall Beyond LiftSlide is a multi-panel system of large glass walls that easily glides open on a single track and stacks into a pocket or to the side to completely vanish.
- NanaWall framed with Lamboo– First folding door system with ecologically responsible bamboo. Laminated bamboo is available as wood alternative on NanaWall opening glass wall systems.
- Bird Protection Ornilux® Glass – NanaWall is the first operable glass wall company to offer builders a solution that protects birds and is transparent to humans.
About NanaWall Systems, Inc.
For more than 25 years, NanaWall Systems, Inc. has provided quality operable glass wall systems for large architectural openings, from 8 feet to 320 feet. Used in houses, condominiums, restaurants, stadiums, schools and more, NanaWall’s precision-engineered opening glass wall systems are unrivaled in the industry for exceeding standards for air infiltration, water penetration, structural performance, hurricane protection and forced entry. Founded by engineers, all NanaWall systems are manufactured in the U.S. and Germany and include full service before and after sales including pre-ordering telephone technical support, accurate delivery schedules, factory-installed hardware, certified installers nationwide, and after-sales service. Nine of the NanaWall systems have been rated, certified and labeled in accordance with National Fenestration Rating Council 100/200. NanaWall Systems is the exclusive North American partner of Solarlux, Germany, the world leader in operable glass wall technology. For more information, videos or photos, visit http://www.nanawall.com, or see NanaWall on Facebook or Twitter.