Blaine, WA (PRWEB) October 11, 2012
Specialty Technical Publishers (STP), one of North America’s premier publishers of comprehensive audit, compliance and risk guides that help organizations maintain compliance and mitigate risk, announces key findings from an extensive third-party customer satisfaction research project it commissioned. Conducted by Hebert Research Group and completed in December 2011, the research comprised 100 key person interviews and 34 questions.
Highlighted findings from the STP research conducted by Hebert Research Group:
- Subscribers reported that STP products are very up-to-date, with an average score
- Subscribers reported that STP products are very reliable, with an average score of 8.97.
- Subscribers reported a high likelihood of suggesting their STP product to a
friend, rating the probability of doing so, on average, at 7.48.
30% of respondents rated the likelihood of this action at 10.
- Respondents reported that the prime benefits of STP products are the updated, current, and unique information they provides. They report that they meet their individual needs, which is the primary reason they select resources to purchase.
- Business law and accounting subscribers report that both the Expert Interpretation and Do’s and Don’ts checklist features are helpful.
- Quality of information and ease of use are unique features of STP publications. Additionally, STP publications are easy to navigate.
- Environmental and Health and Safety subscribers report that Applicability Tables, Guide Notes, and Checklists are all helpful features of STP products. Most users of checklists report that they are used in-house.
“We’re pleased with the research findings, obviously,” said Deon Kopke, STP President & CEO. “Our goal at STP is to produce practical, solution-driven publications that help our customers – professionals, managers, auditors, compliance officers and the like – in the performance of their day-to-day work. It’s good to know we’re hitting the mark. That said, there’s always room for improvement.”
When Hebert Research Group asked customers “What is the prime benefit of using your STP publications?” verbatim responses included:
- “A direct source for our employment law questions.”
- “Gives me assurance information is accurate, precise and current.”
- “Compliance, in case the Federal Government checks and so our b*tts are covered.”
- “It covers niches in subject areas that you don't find elsewhere.”
- “I avoid doing a lot of searching through various publications on regulations.”
- “Takes a different point of view. Gets both sides and is more focused.”
- “Able to advise and assist my board and officers and the IT people.”
“We do a couple of hundred of these types of projects annually and I would say that, in terms of how STP performed, it was really exceptional,” said Jim Hebert, President, Hebert Research, Inc. “They performed extraordinarily well and earned a high level of satisfaction from a varied group of respondents. This is not easy to achieve.”
For more information on the research please contact STP on 1-800-251-0381
About Specialty Technical Publishers
Specialty Technical Publishers is one of North America’s premier publishers of comprehensive technical resource guides in the areas of environmental, health and safety, transportation, accounting, and business practices, standards and laws.
STP publications are designed specifically for compliance and audit managers, professionals, and business leaders who want practical interpretation and application of rules and regulations in the North American and international arenas.
Founded in 1986, STP serves over 40,000 clients and approximately 1,000,000 users ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to individual consultancies. STP provides regularly updated materials in an ever-expanding range of topic areas. Visit Specialty Technical Publishers. Specialty Technical Publishers is a division of Glacier Media Group.
For more information on Specialty Technical Publishers please visit http://www.stpub.com.
About Hebert Research
Hebert Research is one of the leading full-service market research groups in the United States, enabling public and private organizations to use reliable research findings to manage change and achieve their vision. Founded in 1978, the company’s research capabilities have guided companies ranging in size from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations. In the process of providing market, product, consumer, public policy, and economic research to over 5,000 organizations, Hebert Research has earned a long list of wonderful clients such as Costco, PepsiCo, Toyota, Kraft Foods, Tropicana, Starbucks, Microsoft, Campbell Soups, T-Mobile, Weyerhaeuser, Quaker Oats, Kimberly Clark, and numerous others.
For more information on Hebert Research please visit http://www.hebertresearch.com.