(PRWEB UK) 22 November 2012
InventoryBase creators Radweb are offering companies the chance to sign up as an affiliate and be paid for every new customer they refer.
Designed to make creating property inventories simple and fast, InventoryBase is a complete solution for letting agents and landlords. The system is completely web and mobile based so it can be accessed on any device at any time.
When a company signs up as an affiliate they are given a unique link they can use on forums like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Email or any other place they visit online. Then when a new customer uses that link to sign up for the software, the affiliate gets paid.
Steve Rad, director of Radweb said “The affiliates programme is a simple way for anyone in the property industry to make money. Once they have their unique link they can post it an unlimited amount of times, and as customers signup to InventoryBase it becomes beneficial for the affiliate and for us. The system is fully automated and can be paid out through PayPal, BACS or cheque so it’s incredibly easy to be a part of it.”
With over 1 million new tenancies a year, letting agents, landlords and inventory clerks cannot be without a system that streamlines the management and storage of their property inventories.
Signing up as an affiliate is free and can earn a company anywhere between £10 and £100 per sign-up depending on the level of software the customer opts to use. Radweb can even supply links and banners to permanently advertise the service on a company’s website.
Notes to editors:
For further information please contact Steve Rad:
Portsmouth, UK Office:
+44 (0)33 33 444 505
12 Acorn Business Centre,
InventoryBase Key Benefits:
- Automated inventories and admin
- Accessible on the move – smartphones etc
- Perfect for busy agents and landlords
- Fixed price £50 or £100 per month
- Unlimited inventories and other reports
- No hidden fees or contracts
- Unlimited users at no additional cost
- No installed software – works anywhere with an internet connection or 3G/4G
- No additional hardware required – works seamlessly on multiple devices over a browser
- Free support & access to training videos
Reports available include:
- Check In, Check Out
- Interim/Mid-Term Inspection and Update
All with attachments such as photos, videos, documents and any other supporting notes, including meter readings, keys and utilities.