Protect Your Bubble shares its list of Top 4 Christmas Travel Destinations.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) November 05, 2012
Christmas is a wonderful time of year, full of tradition and quality family time. But, there are plenty of options for those who are looking for a new tradition or a change from the norm this holiday season. Travel protection brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares its list of Top 4 Christmas Travel Destinations.
1. New York, NY – New York is one of the world’s most beloved cities, especially during the holidays. Travelers should bundle up in their coziest coats and head to the Big Apple for a wonderful Christmas getaway. Guests can tour memorable scene locations from the iconic Christmas film, “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” including the beautiful Plaza Hotel New York. Another must see is the brilliant Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, measuring around 75 feet tall. Visitors can enjoy thrilling sights, world class shopping and can soak in the holiday season’s hustle and bustle.
2. Rome, Italy – For many, spending Christmas Eve at Midnight Mass in the Vatican is the ultimate holiday experience. It’s possible, but it requires some serious advance planning. In many cases, travelers should plan to get their tickets about one year in advance. For those who can’t swing tickets for the St Peter’s Basilica Midnight Mass, there are still plenty of other ways to celebrate Christmas in Rome including, mass in numerous cathedrals around the city, nativity scenes, and the Christmas market in Piazza Navona.
3. Kiritimati Island –The popular Christmas song “Christmas Island,” is not just an imaginative idea. Christmas Island actually exists, it’s also known as Kiritimati Island. Located in the Pacific Ocean and with a population of about 5,000, the entire island serves as a Wildlife Sanctuary, and is known for its bone fishing, bird watching and excellent surfing. The island’s name comes from its discovery on Christmas Eve by Captain James Cook in 1777. Stay for New Year’s Eve and be one of the first in the world to experience the New Year.
4. Fairbanks, Alaska – Those dreaming of a white Christmas should consider Alaska. Picture this: a warm fire in the fireplace, a cozy cabin, and snow falling outside. And to make things even more special, visitors can enjoy spectacular views of the Aurora Borealis (the Northern lights in all its brilliance.
When planning your holiday travel, remember that vacation insurance is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble travel protection gives travelers peace of mind, starting at $14 per trip. Visit us.protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA